The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Bored with SC..

#1Khaelos84Posted 3/19/2013 2:22:47 PM
Hey guys,

i'm not trying flame SC into the ground..

but i have to say im kind of bored with it already, main reason is that all you do when your maps is full is waiting and more waiting for dollars to come in.

but you cant use those cause your map is full so quick that by the time the game become fun you can build anything anymore..

anyone else having that problem/feeling?
---
PSN : Khaelos
#2wickdawg01Posted 3/19/2013 2:24:02 PM
yes. At that point I usually make another city in that region and "start over". It's not a good feeling.
---
Karma will come to your house and wreck up the place.
------TimEnchanter
#3KaneOfShadowsPosted 3/19/2013 2:42:08 PM
Yeah, it is a lot of waiting around, but it's a lot more interesting with an active region and a specialization.
#4Delta_ForcePosted 3/19/2013 4:49:08 PM
I currently have this problem.
So far I've made three cities, The first was my "training wheels". The next I did my best to make a good city but I only got to a population of about 130k people, then it all started to crumble no matter what I did. My last city I got to abuse the import/export system with TVs and computers; it was nice but It got boring fast.

Now I'd like to make a new city like my second, you know, to enjoy the game properly. But the reason why it failed last time was because of the stupid traffic/services AI. So I'll refrain from making another city until that is fixed. Or maybe if I can actually join a good and active region.
#5spankytheslothPosted 3/19/2013 4:55:35 PM
Before the patch it was almost fun trying to find a workaround for the traffic issues, but since the patch my police cars are just randomly stopping for no reason. At least before they would go if there was no traffic.
---
Brushes with death are like snowflakes; each one is unique, and if you have enough of them you can make a snowman.
#6rcuorvo2000Posted 3/19/2013 4:59:07 PM
Wow.. I really hope they release something to expand the city size. They seem way to small! I guess it is to limit specialization so you can interact with other cites. I haven't gotten the game yet.
---
PSN: watchhead11
#7spankytheslothPosted 3/19/2013 5:06:34 PM
rcuorvo2000 posted...
Wow.. I really hope they release something to expand the city size. They seem way to small! I guess it is to limit specialization so you can interact with other cites. I haven't gotten the game yet.

It's not so bad for cities with lots of flat land, but if you build on a map that is mostly hills and water you can't have a very high population so you won't get the town hall upgrades. I kind of like the focus on perfection instead of just building bigger and bigger.
---
Brushes with death are like snowflakes; each one is unique, and if you have enough of them you can make a snowman.
#8StopthinkPosted 3/19/2013 5:19:58 PM
Don't worry, I'm sure EA will start a kickstarter soon so they can fund the development of increasing the magic lines that restrict your city area.
---
imo for the tight asses
#9pookiejinPosted 3/19/2013 5:24:24 PM
with the way people complain about it, i don't see why they wouldn't charge at this point. its just silly how much people want more space to do the same thing over and over.
It should have been an option from the start, but with all the complainers that bought this game and will buy said DLC, EA would be silly not to charge for it.
#10PepperMeDownPosted 3/19/2013 5:32:24 PM
I still need to try it out.
---
Honorable.