Bored with SC..

#11Dragon NexusPosted 3/19/2013 8:32:44 PM
Really, TC? I still quite enjoy playing StarCraft.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#12RyonEnvalenPosted 3/19/2013 9:35:15 PM
Actually this game is intended to get interesting when we play the region together in multiplayer online. So the interaction between cities is there.

I think EA is keeping the update for larger playable area with more new maps in the next update, maybe still long time to wait. This game has only been released almost a month ago.
---
But its power goes beyond what is necessary... Does one really need the power to destroy everything?
Fei - Xenogears
#13DarkstaPosted 3/19/2013 10:22:58 PM
Quote:Really, TC? I still quite enjoy playing StarCraft.
@Dragon Nexus

Me too. Fun game.
---
I'm a Christian. I play Diablo 3 and one of my favorite video game characters is the Lich King from Warcraft. Deal with it.
#14ATARIJAWAPosted 3/20/2013 12:37:00 AM
Actually this game is intended to get interesting when we play the region together in multiplayer online. So the interaction between cities is there.

I think EA is keeping the update for larger playable area with more new maps in the next update, maybe still long time to wait. This game has only been released almost a month ago.

Two weeks and a day.
---
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 96