Is there any good modern city sim?

#11Felicia_catladyPosted 3/20/2013 7:13:48 AM
Cities XL is good, but has too many interface issues. Trying to place roads beside a residential area, while the game INSISTS in locking your mouse near the edge of the map is priceless!! Made me uninstall the game in rage! :p
---
Marcy.
:3
#12Lysander097Posted 3/20/2013 7:17:28 AM
Same thing happened to Simcity 3000. BUT if you'd get that game, where do you get one without torrent? SC3000 is out of print and not yet abandonware.
#13clowningPosted 3/20/2013 4:24:58 PM
Agarwel posted...
clowning posted...
but they are not really city simulators, more like city builders.

No matter how you call them they are still great and fun games. And still better to have good "city building game" than broken "City simulator" (so far only alternative in Simcity or Cities XL)

Simcity devs should be ashamed :-/

You are preaching to the choir, friend. I think those games are fun, and they are well built, and they look great. And I agree that Maxis should be ashamed of what they created, though it saddens me to say it.
---
It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. ...one begins to twist facts to suit theories.... Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
#14Felicia_catladyPosted 3/21/2013 5:54:14 AM
Lysander097 posted...
Same thing happened to Simcity 3000. BUT if you'd get that game, where do you get one without torrent? SC3000 is out of print and not yet abandonware.

And the problem with torrent is... ?!?

Its not like abandonware and piracy aren't related.
---
Marcy.
:3