Has the game gotten better ?

#1awakendjayPosted 3/22/2013 9:12:35 PM
I know the game had a bad start, and as such i avoided getting it.

I know it has stupid DRM and stuff, but...

Outside of all these things, is the game itself more stable now?

Is it fun to play?

Is it easy to get online now and play?

I play mmorpgs, so being online is not a big deal for me....

anyones thoughts...would

be great...

Anyone like my dots? .... .... .. .. . . .. . :)
#2Takenover83Posted 3/22/2013 9:17:20 PM
It's very fun to play. But bugs will frustrate you. Easy to play online? Sure, if you setup your own region and invite people. The server browser is totally broken.
#3Lord_VaderPosted 3/22/2013 9:28:10 PM
No.
---
Live long and prosper.
#4GastroidPosted 3/22/2013 10:29:05 PM
Stable, yes. Better. debatable. Not many of the broken elements have really been improved.
---
Achilles Mark IV Mechroid
Horseman of the Apocalypse - War
#5DadansterPosted 3/22/2013 11:07:27 PM
It appears every time the game starts to make some headway, new bugs that further ruin some players experience tend to crop up.
---
http://tinyurl.com/3qchfkw http://i.imgur.com/5vUHL.gif
#6MikeH7186Posted 3/22/2013 11:10:08 PM
Dadanster posted...
It appears every time the game starts to make some headway, new bugs that further ruin some players experience tend to crop up.

Not experiencing any of them. Not denying that they are happening, but it's not as prevalent as people would make it seem. The only "game breaking" issue I have had lately is that no matter where I place my ferry, a road cannot connect to it because the terrain is f***ed.
#7krazy168Posted 3/22/2013 11:12:48 PM
Can't Really fault EA for their lack of support, Israel only has so many programmers/testers...
---
I don't give a FAQ.
#8Takenover83Posted 3/22/2013 11:15:48 PM
The bugs are really common.

Most folks will hit the wall at some point. And the worst part of it, it seems to happen when your city grows in size, talking 300k+ population.

I have hit the Global Market not working several times (without the resource for your power plants, your population will dwindle)
I have hit Rollback loop several times (cant progress)
Having plenty of a resource, yet part of your city is going without. (water, electric, sewer, etc...)

These are game breaking.