Anyone else have NO demand for commercial buildings?

#1oldgloryinsuranPosted 3/24/2013 8:02:15 PM
I have demand for them in the very very beginning of a city but then the blue bar goes empty and the rest of the time its just yellow and green. I see the saying that if they dont get shops soon then they are leaving. But the bar for demand is NEVER blue. My cities end up being mostly residential and industrial. And a very small touch of commercial. Is that normal?
---
Wii Signature: SGS --- 7989 7305 4207 9854
Xbox Live Gamer tag: osakamitsu
#2Hunter_mkPosted 3/24/2013 8:13:30 PM
I dont know, I have the same problem :/
---
Nanomachines, son!
#3GeneratorLeonPosted 3/24/2013 8:23:19 PM
Honestly, I think I've had the same problem in every SimCity game.
---
XBL: Generator Leon / PSN: Exile_Leon
#4darkace77450Posted 3/24/2013 8:27:02 PM
oldgloryinsuran posted...
I have demand for them in the very very beginning of a city but then the blue bar goes empty and the rest of the time its just yellow and green. I see the saying that if they dont get shops soon then they are leaving. But the bar for demand is NEVER blue. My cities end up being mostly residential and industrial. And a very small touch of commercial. Is that normal?

lol, is there anything in this game that actually functions the way it's supposed to?
#5oldgloryinsuran(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 8:31:57 PM
Doubtful. I cant get that stupid rail station to work either. It works just fine in 1 city. So good I had to use 3 to get the passengers wait time down. But in every other city (like 7) that I have made, It wont work at all. I keep getting errors about how it needs to be connected to a heavy rail line. Which they all are.
---
#6TenzhiPosted 3/24/2013 8:47:00 PM
I usually end up with all my demand bars filled (or nearly filled)... an empty bar would be a blessing. ;)
---
Often, when you try too hard to act superior, the opposite occurs.
#7oldgloryinsuran(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 1:15:56 AM
Oh and other thing I havent got to work... I gifted one of my other cities 300K to get it started. Never received it. The town is well developed now and I now got it. The other town is short 300K now.
---
#8rikvanoostendePosted 3/25/2013 1:27:29 AM
oldgloryinsuran posted...
Oh and other thing I havent got to work... I gifted one of my other cities 300K to get it started. Never received it. The town is well developed now and I now got it. The other town is short 300K now.

Yesterday I sent 310K to a new city and it keeps receiving that exact amount every two months. Haven't touched the other city, though, but I bet it didn't lose a couple of milions.
---
'The last game was a lot better. This one is just a dumbed down spinoff, unworthy of its title, made for casual gamers.'
- Any 'hardcore' gamer on every sequel