OMG, I thought that $15 for one harbor thing was a joke...

#31lionheart5656Posted 3/27/2013 11:02:50 PM
ahahaha

This is crazy.

I heard rumors that the Simcity board was filled with EA paid trolls but I didn't believe they would all be in one place.

Damn that's hilarious.

EA will do anything to make money these days.

ahahaha
---
http://tinyurl.com/3ljyptn
Shooting blanks, every time, all the time.
#32SedatedPosted 3/27/2013 11:29:10 PM
ITT: Toast is being his usual belligerent self and everyone but the unholy shill trinity is tearing into him. I'm laughing.
---
NegiBozu203 posted...
Facts don't mean **** to me.
#33SedatedPosted 3/28/2013 1:54:53 AM
Just to let some of you know: Do not bother trying to actually engage Toast in debate.

In my time on these boards I have seen Toast argue with facts, opinions, game designers, owners of the game, educated non owners of the game, screenshots, videos , user reviews from verified purchasers, critic reviews, polls, and the dictionary. If you read all the hate he used to spew about EA on his website, he's basically even arguing with his former unemployed self at this point.

There was one time I actually defended EA for something, he still argued with me and said I work for Activision. He is the very definition of belligerent. He avoids the truth like he's allergic to it, like any contact or acknowledgment of the truth would lead to his demise.

If God came down from the Heavens above and told Toast he was wrong, he would argue with God over it. He will argue like his lively hood depends on defending EA. He's either a shill or just the most belligerent person I've ever seen.
---
NegiBozu203 posted...
Facts don't mean **** to me.
#34Cookie BagPosted 3/28/2013 7:22:56 AM(edited)
whitelytning posted...
whitelytning posted...
Don't want it, don't buy it. Whats the big deal? Is a harbor necessary to play the game?

The "big deal" is that stuff like that used be part of the game; not, you know, stripped out to be sold separately.

And cars used to come without options...

*SPOILER*
The video game industry has changed. Don't like, don't buy it.

Sheeps like you are the reason why gaming is going to hell, stop buying overpriced garbage that SHOULD BE in the game already and make a stand.
---
Give me my god DAMN TEA!
#35SlyClone2kPosted 3/28/2013 7:57:58 AM
3110 out of 5000 people rating have given this game 1 out of 5 stars on Amazon and that's a FACT.

I'm not a big fan of what EA and Maxis are doing with this game or the industry - But this "amazon 1 star fact" is pretty weak and also a pretty pointless statistic to bring up as an argument to slate the game.

There's plenty of decent reasons to hate this game, but I wish people would stop using this one.
---
-Because spelling isn't important on the Internet. Grow up.-
#36rikvanoostendePosted 3/28/2013 8:06:09 AM
Cookie Bag posted...
whitelytning posted...
whitelytning posted...
Don't want it, don't buy it. Whats the big deal? Is a harbor necessary to play the game?

The "big deal" is that stuff like that used be part of the game; not, you know, stripped out to be sold separately.

And cars used to come without options...

*SPOILER*
The video game industry has changed. Don't like, don't buy it.

Sheeps like you are the reason why gaming is going to hell, stop buying overpriced garbage that SHOULD BE in the game already and make a stand.

People don't want to make a stand, people just want to play games. We much rather be content sheep than perpetually pissed off lions. And besides, lions don't sit and play games so take your roar somewhere else and do what you think is best. Just don't try to convince everyone to do the same. That never worked before/
---
'The last game was a lot better. This one is just a dumbed down spinoff, unworthy of its title, made for casual gamers.'
- Any 'hardcore' gamer on every sequel
#37Lord_Shadow_19Posted 3/28/2013 9:24:54 AM
If EA is gonna start charging for buildings, I will never buy the game. I can understand an expansion that adds things that should already be in the game, but this is outrageous.
---
Playing UMvC3, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2. PSN: Entropy19
#38I Like ToastPosted 3/28/2013 10:46:15 AM
From: Lord_Shadow_19 | Posted: 3/28/2013 12:24:54 PM | #037
If EA is gonna start charging for buildings, I will never buy the game. I can understand an expansion that adds things that should already be in the game, but this is outrageous.

They already charged for buildings with the Digital Deluxe buildings. The game was always obviously going to follow Sims3 like DLC model.

I'm not a big fan of what EA and Maxis are doing with this game or the industry - But this "amazon 1 star fact" is pretty weak and also a pretty pointless statistic to bring up as an argument to slate the game.

There's plenty of decent reasons to hate this game, but I wish people would stop using this one.

There are, which is a shame that the actual problems with the game get drowned out by people who don't own the game still whining about DRM.
---
http://mikelikesthis.net/
MGS 5 Officially Confirmed
#39deathman9Posted 3/28/2013 11:36:46 AM
rikvanoostende posted...

People don't want to make a stand, people just want to play games. We much rather be content sheep than perpetually pissed off lions. And besides, lions don't sit and play games so take your roar somewhere else and do what you think is best. Just don't try to convince everyone to do the same. That never worked before/

People are only sheep when they don't get screwed 2 much. When you openly start taking advantage of the sheepish nature of people, those people turn into lions.
And god help the fools that turn the gamer sheep into lions.

And I love your argument, telling people not to talk in a way that might get people riled up to do something because people don't do anything.

I would give it a year or two more with all this crap till gamers finally start a political group to push the government to do something.
Hell, maybe gamers can push for proper labeling of Media where it's not labeled for you to buy, but rent/lease, as you only can only pay to have a license for it.
---
The Greatest Speech Ever Given, A MESSAGE FOR ALL OF HUMANITY ~ Charlie Chaplin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsgaFKwUA6g
#40LightHawKnightPosted 3/28/2013 11:41:59 AM
deathman9 posted...
rikvanoostende posted...

People are only sheep when they don't get screwed 2 much. When you openly start taking advantage of the sheepish nature of people, those people turn into lions.
And god help the fools that turn the gamer sheep into lions.

And I love your argument, telling people not to talk in a way that might get people riled up to do something because people don't do anything.

I would give it a year or two more with all this crap till gamers finally start a political group to push the government to do something.
Hell, maybe gamers can push for proper labeling of Media where it's not labeled for you to buy, but rent/lease, as you only can only pay to have a license for it.

But lions are lazy ass animals that barely hunt.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."