I just realized why I'm loving this game much more than others

#1punkjunkgamerPosted 3/27/2013 2:26:50 PM
My friend gave it to me for free because he got it as a gift and his computer couldn't run it. So I can say that this is an incredibly fun game...for free. I'm sure I'd be much more critical if I paid for it.
---
Gamertag and GW2 ign: DisturbingIrony
#2I Like ToastPosted 3/27/2013 2:30:05 PM
most people that play the game, enjoy the game. Contrary to what 5 users who don't own this game want to claim.
---
http://mikelikesthis.net/
MGS 5 Officially Confirmed
#3darkace77450Posted 3/27/2013 2:58:37 PM
I Like Toast posted...
most people that play the game, enjoy the game.

Prove it. The low ratings in Amazon indicate just the opposite.
#4Delta_ForcePosted 3/27/2013 3:01:52 PM
I love the game, but I was hit with a barrage of bugs all in one game. So while I'd love to keep playing, I will give it time to be patched and hope I still care by then.

My bro still plays it and even though he does encounter some bugs he soldiers on.
#5OrangePoetPosted 3/27/2013 3:01:53 PM
darkace77450 posted...
I Like Toast posted...

Darkace... Although I hate EA as much as the other person, I actually enjoy this game. It's a good game..not great, but good.
---
XBL Gamertag: oPUNCHDRUNKo
It's not a matter of luck,It's just a matter of time
#6I Like ToastPosted 3/27/2013 3:04:36 PM

that play the game

key part you ignored.
---
http://mikelikesthis.net/
MGS 5 Officially Confirmed
#7darkace77450Posted 3/27/2013 3:25:52 PM
OrangePoet posted...
darkace77450 posted...
I Like Toast posted...

Darkace... Although I hate EA as much as the other person, I actually enjoy this game. It's a good game..not great, but good.

That's wonderful, I'm glad you enjoy it. I'm not saying and I would never say you're wrong for enjoying the game. The person I quoted, though, said the majority of people who play the game enjoy it. I'm simply asking where the data upon which that statement is based comes from. Nothing more, nothing less.
#8Lord_VaderPosted 3/27/2013 3:38:07 PM
The verified purchase reviews on Amazon (i.e. the people who bought the game) are overwhelmingly negative. So that means that most people who played the game actually don't like it.
---
Live long and prosper.
#9xlequltxPosted 3/27/2013 4:28:57 PM
Lets just keep pretending that good games will always spawn thousands of terrible reviews.
#10Hand7774Posted 3/27/2013 5:07:36 PM
Lord_Vader posted...
The verified purchase reviews on Amazon (i.e. the people who bought the game) are overwhelmingly negative. So that means that most people who played the game actually don't like it.

Lol actually it's the exact opposite. A majority of the first 2000 or so reviews were posted in the first couple of days after release and mostly deal with people being upset they just spent $60 on a single player game and the servers not allowing them to play.

Game is actually pretty good. But you just keep posting hate after hate, clearly you are not happy, why continue to post here?