The traffic is killing me in this game.

#1happyscrub1Posted 3/27/2013 3:15:36 PM(edited)
I think I might stop playing until they fix the AI.

1. I got tired of sticking to med density roads.
2. I'm tired of making just one city. Would like to make Cities that share services, shoppers, workers, ect. instead of having to make a selfsustain city to combat commutiting.

(plz don't give me any tips on how to play a broken game that's not working as intended)

I wish they had test server notes so I could see if they are atleast attempting to fix the issues.
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#2darkace77450Posted 3/27/2013 3:30:13 PM
inb4therearenotrafficissues
#3carporamaPosted 3/27/2013 3:43:14 PM
In regards to number 2. Start a region, make multiple cities. That's what I do.
#4GeneratorLeonPosted 3/27/2013 4:16:55 PM
The problem he's referring to is the giant traffic problems created on the highways outside the cities from people commuting at higher populations, which was the same problem I was having with my cities. Sure, the traffic issues are somewhat fixed in relation to stuff happening inside one specific city, like the firetrucks and all, but the highway traffic is still ridiculous. My power plant actually ran out of oil waiting for another delivery to come in.
---
XBL: Generator Leon / PSN: Exile_Leon
#5ThirdDegreePosted 3/27/2013 4:16:55 PM
Traffic starts to become a problem as soon as you start having multiple cities connected. It's funny because you'll look at the commuter level and it will be low. And on top of that none of you schools will have regional students. So where the heck are all these cars coming and going from and to? I started a new non connected city and so far the only traffic problems are in the side streets. The entering avenues are so nice and traffic free. As soon as I start adding connected cities and maybe start doing some trading its going to be clog city.
---
gamertag: HndrdDollarBaby
PSN: HundrdDollarBaby
#6carporamaPosted 3/27/2013 6:48:03 PM
Traffic in this game sucks!
#7MikeH7186Posted 3/27/2013 7:08:01 PM
happyscrub1 posted...
(plz don't give me any tips on how to play a broken game that's not working as intended)

I think you meant to say "don't respond with logic because I would rather sit here complaining"
#8Chape87Posted 3/27/2013 7:09:32 PM
I haven't had any real traffic problems as of late. I have alternating types of high traffic roads both vertically and horizontally. I originally did it to fit as many buildings in as possible, but then i saw that it also helped the traffic. Make sure that all buildings are only facing onto the streets either up and down, or left and right. That way traveling is one direction, and entering/exiting buildings is the other
---
"Vids or it didn't happen."
Gamertag: LCHLGO
#9call of dutyPosted 3/27/2013 7:27:42 PM
happyscrub1 posted...

I think you meant to say "don't respond with logic because I would rather sit here complaining"

Ok, then respond with logic. Go on.
---
Piza -- a wonder? You mean because some guy failed engineering? No comment. - Abyssmal Fiend
#10MikeH7186Posted 3/27/2013 7:29:00 PM
call of duty posted...
happyscrub1 posted...

Ok, then respond with logic. Go on.

No I'd rather let you sit and suffer in your own ignorance. Your attitude and your username make me despise you almost instantly.