The traffic is killing me in this game.

#41I Like ToastPosted 3/28/2013 7:08:12 PM(edited)
Kay. It's crap. So crappy I refused this game for free.

and judging by the amount of hours you've spent on the board of a game you don't own, it seems you pretty clearly regret the decision.

Link, please. I'd like to see proof of this fix. Oh, that's right, you're just lying...again.

the link i posted for you over a week ago?

go read the patch notes
---
http://mikelikesthis.net/
MGS 5 Officially Confirmed
#42darkace77450Posted 3/28/2013 8:00:21 PM(edited)
I Like Toast posted...
Link, please. I'd like to see proof of this fix. Oh, that's right, you're just lying...again.

go read the patch notes

The patch notes are "PR speak", they're - how was it you put it? -"deceptions told to sell the product". In other words, the patch notes are lies and traffic issues persist.
#43The_Undying_84Posted 3/29/2013 4:03:26 AM
I did always have huge issues with traffic in Sim City 4. I mean, whole blocks of high rise apartment buildings could wind up abandoned with "commute time" as the given reason.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#44SedatedPosted 3/29/2013 5:03:49 AM
I Like Toast posted...
Kay. It's crap. So crappy I refused this game for free.

and judging by the amount of hours you've spent on the board of a game you don't own, it seems you pretty clearly regret the decision.

go read the patch notes

Not at all. I've been enjoying the hell out of Guild Wars 2 and Metal Gear Solid and there's still Bioshock Infinite which I haven't even started yet and countless other games. I have more fun games at the moment than I have time sadly.

.....but really dude, aren't you getting bored of everyone making fun of you? I know it's the internet and who cares and all that but...dude...c'mon now.. you're just absolutely ridiculous lol. I'm honestly starting to think your goal is to actually make EA look as bad as possible by acting so dumb while you defend them.
---
NegiBozu203 posted...
Facts don't mean **** to me.
#45call of dutyPosted 3/30/2013 5:25:02 AM(edited)
call of duty posted...
Note the intentional copy and paste of your post which is then substituted with some of my own sentences. But I guess I must point out all these little things to the lesser life forms to understand

Point out what? Your lack of creativity? Or your inability to form an original thought that isn't merely an extension of a comment I've already made? Face it, from the moment you responded (to a comment that was questioning your sources) you've been bombarded by words you simply don't understand. This has enticed you even more, fueling that teenage angst that drives you to be a forum tough guy. In laymen's terms, you got trolled intellectually.

Fact is, it's still going on. I could have let this die, but I find you simple minded and easy to manipulate. Knowing that, I know you will respond, and I will have yet another day of entertainment. But clearly such things are obvious to you because as you said, we're just lesser forms of life right?

Dance EA Shill.

Fix't
---
Piza -- a wonder? You mean because some guy failed engineering? No comment. - Abyssmal Fiend
#46call of dutyPosted 3/30/2013 8:35:11 AM
Say Mike, I still haven't seen you post anything which backs up your claim that traffic is a non-issue in this game, or where your "clever foresight and forward thinking" has made sure that cities with 100k+ pop don't suffer from single-lane highway entrance bottlenecks.
---
Piza -- a wonder? You mean because some guy failed engineering? No comment. - Abyssmal Fiend
#47spankytheslothPosted 3/30/2013 8:42:41 AM
Yeah it gets really bad when you have other cities or great works connected. Kinda defeats the purpose of multiplayer. It helps if you do the medium density street thing, and if the other cities have a balanced demand for jobs and shopping. Unless you control the other cities though it might not be fixable, and that's another stupid thing about multiplayer.
---
Brushes with death are like snowflakes; each one is unique, and if you have enough of them you can make a snowman.
#48call of dutyPosted 3/30/2013 5:16:41 PM
Decided to try what Mike said

http://tinypic.com/r/2dcc17l/6

Nope, he's still an EA shill. But I guess I have to give him props for getting me back on the game.
---