regions that went bankrupt

#1DamarasPosted 3/28/2013 12:05:37 AM
How can you entirely empty them again? I know how to abandon them, but it seems like everything that was in it, stays in it.
#2rikvanoostendePosted 3/28/2013 1:54:02 AM
You can't delete them and you can't play them. They remain as trophies to one's failure and to remind players what looms for the mayor that is not vigilant; those who's hand grow idle while basking in the glow of their succes; only to learn the hard way that that succes... may only be temporary.
---
'The last game was a lot better. This one is just a dumbed down spinoff, unworthy of its title, made for casual gamers.'
- Any 'hardcore' gamer on every sequel
#3The 3rd OraclePosted 3/28/2013 1:56:06 AM
^

That was beautiful.
---
Winter is coming.
#4XtypegamerPosted 3/28/2013 8:51:53 AM
Reminds me of what the current administration will leave behind, failure trophies.
---
I'll be practicing my sheep-dog skillz while the sheep have their day off.
#5NoncasusPosted 3/28/2013 10:41:53 AM
You can't delete them and you can't play them. They remain as trophies to one's failure and to remind players what looms for the mayor that is not vigilant; those who's hand grow idle while basking in the glow of their succes; only to learn the hard way that that succes... may only be temporary.

^

That was beautiful.

---
http://www.backtolist.com
#6ThirdDegreePosted 3/28/2013 11:25:22 AM
Xtypegamer posted...
Reminds me of what the current administration will leave behind, failure trophies.

right because the current administration has failed so hard...
---
gamertag: HndrdDollarBaby
PSN: HundrdDollarBaby