regions that went bankrupt

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity
  3. regions that went bankrupt

User Info: Damaras

Damaras
3 years ago#1
How can you entirely empty them again? I know how to abandon them, but it seems like everything that was in it, stays in it.

User Info: rikvanoostende

rikvanoostende
3 years ago#2
You can't delete them and you can't play them. They remain as trophies to one's failure and to remind players what looms for the mayor that is not vigilant; those who's hand grow idle while basking in the glow of their succes; only to learn the hard way that that succes... may only be temporary.
'The last game was a lot better. This one is just a dumbed down spinoff, unworthy of its title, made for casual gamers.'
- Any 'hardcore' gamer on every sequel

User Info: The_3rd_Oracle

The_3rd_Oracle
3 years ago#3
^

That was beautiful.
Winter is coming.

User Info: Xtypegamer

Xtypegamer
3 years ago#4
Reminds me of what the current administration will leave behind, failure trophies.
I'll be practicing my sheep-dog skillz while the sheep have their day off.

User Info: Noncasus

Noncasus
3 years ago#5
You can't delete them and you can't play them. They remain as trophies to one's failure and to remind players what looms for the mayor that is not vigilant; those who's hand grow idle while basking in the glow of their succes; only to learn the hard way that that succes... may only be temporary.

^

That was beautiful.
http://www.backtolist.com

User Info: ThirdDegree

ThirdDegree
3 years ago#6
Xtypegamer posted...
Reminds me of what the current administration will leave behind, failure trophies.

right because the current administration has failed so hard...
gamertag: HndrdDollarBaby
PSN: HundrdDollarBaby
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity
  3. regions that went bankrupt

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived