So many people hating on this game...

#1sirspankyjncoPosted 3/28/2013 1:31:18 AM
Yet it stays in the top 10 board list and games for PC currently.

Idea * Do what I did, and just not play it. I got a full refund from gamestop 4 days after launch and haven't gotten back on once. Still have access, but just have no interest in being one of their numbers attempting to show the game off as a success.
---
Ive had both an Xbox 360 and PS3 break, there are no superior consoles, except N64, that was pretty sweet.
#2LordPonchoPosted 3/28/2013 1:43:19 AM(edited)
So you screwed over Gamestop (a notion I support, just not through the method you chose) by making them refund you for a game you already registered?

You only hurt Gamestop. EA got the money, and you registered the game, so they have you as a number.

Congrats.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#3SedatedPosted 3/28/2013 2:00:23 AM
LordPoncho posted...
So you screwed over Gamestop (a notion I support, just not through the method you chose) by making them refund you for a game you already registered?

You only hurt Gamestop. EA got the money, and you registered the game, so they have you as a number.

Congrats.

lol yea and Amazon isn't going to see the money back from all the refunds they issued either lol
---
NegiBozu203 posted...
Facts don't mean **** to me.
#4LordPonchoPosted 3/28/2013 2:29:09 AM
Sedated posted...
LordPoncho posted...

Congrats.

lol yea and Amazon isn't going to see the money back from all the refunds they issued either lol

Are we agreeing on something? Or is that sarcasm? Ahah.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#5holden4everPosted 3/28/2013 2:45:17 AM
I've played for 11 hours so far (only got this 2 days ago) and so far haven't seen any of the problems that people are complaining about. 11 hours probably isn't enough time to judge it properly but so far it's been pretty good.
---
http://thebulldogs.com.au/media/logo_2010.png - 2013 NRL Season - W/L: 1/1 - Last Game: Bulldogs def Eels 20-16 - Next Game: Storm
#6Hand7774Posted 3/28/2013 5:32:19 AM
Holden I have played for a lot and have not had any problems as well besides traffic which got patched. Few people here just love to troll and hate on EA.
#7whitelytningPosted 3/28/2013 6:01:49 AM
I have have also played it a decent amount of time (~40 hours) and have had very few issues.

The reason this board stays high on the list is because people that don't own it come here to troll because the game was made by EA. They read about the release issues and pretend they still exist and refuse to accept that some people may enjoy the game. They just spew the same stuff over and over and keep bumping the board.
---
http://i.imgur.com/iZdWIKJ.jpg
#8I Like ToastPosted 3/28/2013 6:44:52 AM
From: sirspankyjnco | Posted: 3/28/2013 4:31:18 AM | #001
Yet it stays in the top 10 board list and games for PC currently.

if the 5 trolls who don't own the game stopped posting, it would drop out. Luckily they're keeping the game relevant!

I've played for 11 hours so far (only got this 2 days ago) and so far haven't seen any of the problems that people are complaining about. 11 hours probably isn't enough time to judge it properly but so far it's been pretty good.

the biggest issues were most common the first week and the trolls that don't own the game want to keep pretending it's still launch week.
---
http://mikelikesthis.net/
MGS 5 Officially Confirmed