Made a new region for beginners

#1DeftallicaPosted 3/30/2013 9:41:30 PM
I just got the game tonight myself, and started a large new region. It's got 16 plots, I believe. Anyone's welcome to join, I'm just starting myself so I'm ironing out the kinks.

It's on North America West 4 server, and named New Beginnings. I know, kind of a lame name. lol

Anyways, my Origin name is Deftallica, so I can friend and send invites or what have you. It is a public region, so if you find it through the Join Games menu that works too. Hope to see some new folks soon... I need help with garbage disposal. haha
---
GT: Deftallica
SC2: Deftallica Code: 529
#2SalOmegaPosted 3/31/2013 2:29:56 AM
I hear ya man, I created a region with a Legend of Zelda them and I haven't seen a single person join my city yet. Hope yours does well soon.:D
---
"This is what happens when you spend too much time hugging things, Sire." -Gnarl
#3stevesaycePosted 3/31/2013 3:49:40 AM
Deftallica posted...
I just got the game tonight myself, and started a large new region. It's got 16 plots, I believe. Anyone's welcome to join, I'm just starting myself so I'm ironing out the kinks.

It's on North America West 4 server, and named New Beginnings. I know, kind of a lame name. lol

Anyways, my Origin name is Deftallica, so I can friend and send invites or what have you. It is a public region, so if you find it through the Join Games menu that works too. Hope to see some new folks soon... I need help with garbage disposal. haha

Add me up mate origin name philmadingle

Still feel like im a newbie even though ive had it since release
#4Deftallica(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 4:57:39 AM
Sent you an invite Phil.

Anyone can join, really. Whether being new or just wanting to help new folks like me. So far this city (my third) is going a lot better than my previous ones.
---
#5SalOmegaPosted 3/31/2013 7:06:08 AM
Alright, sign me up to, Its more fun with people anyway. SalanaOmega is the name. :)
---
"This is what happens when you spend too much time hugging things, Sire." -Gnarl
#6Deftallica(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 9:06:46 AM
Sent, Sal
---
#7Hockeytown84Posted 3/31/2013 11:50:09 AM
add me ColdAsIce1
#8MasterShinoPosted 3/31/2013 12:59:51 PM
I'm a new player as well. I've been looking for other players to play with. My Origin name is BMKGohan
---
"All of Humanity is Weak"---Heero Yuy
#9Deftallica(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 1:41:02 PM
Sent
---
#10hyperius1Posted 3/31/2013 3:33:09 PM
My ID is TChedda. I'm pretty new, done a few cities but nothing great. Would love to join, though!
---
GT: Hyperius