Made a new region for beginners

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity
  3. Made a new region for beginners

User Info: Deftallica

Deftallica
3 years ago#1
I just got the game tonight myself, and started a large new region. It's got 16 plots, I believe. Anyone's welcome to join, I'm just starting myself so I'm ironing out the kinks.

It's on North America West 4 server, and named New Beginnings. I know, kind of a lame name. lol

Anyways, my Origin name is Deftallica, so I can friend and send invites or what have you. It is a public region, so if you find it through the Join Games menu that works too. Hope to see some new folks soon... I need help with garbage disposal. haha
GT: Deftallica
SC2: Deftallica Code: 529

User Info: SalOmega

SalOmega
3 years ago#2
I hear ya man, I created a region with a Legend of Zelda them and I haven't seen a single person join my city yet. Hope yours does well soon.:D
"This is what happens when you spend too much time hugging things, Sire." -Gnarl

User Info: stevesayce

stevesayce
3 years ago#3
Deftallica posted...
I just got the game tonight myself, and started a large new region. It's got 16 plots, I believe. Anyone's welcome to join, I'm just starting myself so I'm ironing out the kinks.

It's on North America West 4 server, and named New Beginnings. I know, kind of a lame name. lol

Anyways, my Origin name is Deftallica, so I can friend and send invites or what have you. It is a public region, so if you find it through the Join Games menu that works too. Hope to see some new folks soon... I need help with garbage disposal. haha

Add me up mate origin name philmadingle

Still feel like im a newbie even though ive had it since release

Deftallica
3 years ago#4
Sent you an invite Phil.

Anyone can join, really. Whether being new or just wanting to help new folks like me. So far this city (my third) is going a lot better than my previous ones.

User Info: SalOmega

SalOmega
3 years ago#5
Alright, sign me up to, Its more fun with people anyway. SalanaOmega is the name. :)
"This is what happens when you spend too much time hugging things, Sire." -Gnarl

Deftallica
3 years ago#6
Sent, Sal

User Info: Hockeytown84

Hockeytown84
3 years ago#7
add me ColdAsIce1

User Info: MasterShino

MasterShino
3 years ago#8
I'm a new player as well. I've been looking for other players to play with. My Origin name is BMKGohan
"All of Humanity is Weak"---Heero Yuy

Deftallica
3 years ago#9
Sent

User Info: hyperius1

hyperius1
3 years ago#10
My ID is TChedda. I'm pretty new, done a few cities but nothing great. Would love to join, though!
GT: Hyperius
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity
  3. Made a new region for beginners

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived