SimCity 4 to SimCity 2013 plugin converter released!!

#1Lord_VaderPosted 3/31/2013 11:19:37 PM(edited)
That's right! You can take any plugin model from SC4 (i.e. a building or lot) and use this tool to be able to plop the building in SC2013: http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/28611-4-to-13-plugin-converter/

From the website:

In a breakthrough development, a group of SimCity modders have developed a means of importing any model originally created for SimCity 4 directly into SimCity 2013, removing the previously thought requirement of access to the original 3D files. This process can be carried out by the end user on their own PCs via the use of an automated tool, which has been released today at Simtropolis.com.

I can't wait to import all of my buildings from SimCity 4 once I get this game.
---
Live long and prosper.
#2ZeroRaiderPosted 3/31/2013 11:29:58 PM
This isn't funny.

We've suffered through enough trolling here. You don't have to add April Fool's garbage on top of it.
#3DignatoReRaisedPosted 4/1/2013 12:30:21 AM
How many more unfunny april fools day "Jokes" are we gonna have to suffer through.
---
DON'T F*** WITH THE SENATOR!
NANOMACHINES, SON!
#4Lord_Vader(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 10:21:53 AM
It's not an April Fool's joke. Didn't you guys see the screenshots in the link I posted?
---
Live long and prosper.
#5xoxide124Posted 4/1/2013 10:30:59 AM
Lord_Vader posted...
It's not an April Fool's joke. Didn't you guys see the screenshots in the link I posted?

this was all posted yesterday.. i have not tested it.. but if its an april fools joke.. most people dont start early .. hahah

but then again

REALLY SERIOUSLY?? so .. can someone link us to a ton of converted objects to test? would love to see some of that new content like brewers stadium and stuff in 2013 :)
#6xoxide124Posted 4/1/2013 10:46:10 AM
xoxide124 posted...
Lord_Vader posted...

this was all posted yesterday.. i have not tested it.. but if its an april fools joke.. most people dont start early .. hahah

but then again

REALLY SERIOUSLY?? so .. can someone link us to a ton of converted objects to test? would love to see some of that new content like brewers stadium and stuff in 2013 :)

ha ha.. funny..
#7jaijasty2Posted 4/1/2013 5:39:59 PM
I can download SC4 again and convert it to the new SC's file. I just don't have the new SC. just PM me if anyone wants the files
---
Youtube Channel at youtube.com/user/jaijasty Gamefaqs jaijasty2 ,Chatango: Jaijasty2,Facebook Jai Jasty,Youtube Jai Jasty See ya MATT