Proof that Air Pollution is f***ing stupid

#31MikeH7186(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 9:24:56 AM
Despite proving you wrong time and time again, you continue to act like I'm the idiot here. Alright, explain this.

http://i.imgur.com/fyl34H0.jpg See the air pollution?
http://i.imgur.com/KIWMps8.jpg Now see it a few minutes later, it's moved in the correct direction
http://i.imgur.com/9Ktn8cj.jpg Notice the brand new large patch that just spawned at the edge? DESPITE NOTHING CREATING IT. I guess I must have some industrial outside of the city borders right?
#32I Like ToastPosted 4/2/2013 9:28:17 AM
so notice how the air pollution is following the flow of air?

and these show after you removed the sources of pollution, the pollution has been slowly going away.

what exactly are you complaining that air pollution doesn't instantly go away?

---
http://mikelikesthis.net/
MGS 5 Officially Confirmed
#33MikeH7186(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 9:28:35 AM
I Like Toast posted...
By the way, industrial creates ground pollution

not always, and especially not when your biggest cluster of air pollution would be right next to your community college. Which conveniently has a line of trees missing, almost like a road used to be there.

So because there's a road in the middle of tree's industry used to be there? You're just grasping at straws now. Leave my thread and admit defeat.
#34MikeH7186(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 9:29:39 AM
I Like Toast posted...
so notice how the air pollution is following the flow of air?

and these show after you removed the sources of pollution, the pollution has been slowly going away.

what exactly are you complaining that air pollution doesn't instantly go away?

Yeah it's kind of hard to not notice something I've pointed out SEVERAL times already. You just keep quoting useless s*** and trying to turn it around on me without once ever making a valid point. Holy f*** it's so obvious why this forum hates you.
#35I Like ToastPosted 4/2/2013 9:34:45 AM
So because there's a road in the middle of tree's industry used to be there?

because you've shown to be deceitful and something used to be there.

you've shown screenshot after screenshot after screenshot that after you began bulldozing and removed your sources of pollution(that i know don't exist expect this and the pollution in your region and the pollution you turned off), the pollution has been reduced.

So again, for what the 10th time. Why are you complaining that air pollution doesn't immediately go away. Why are you complaining that cities don't have a biosphere that protects each city. Why did you choose to be intentionally deceitful? Why do you continue to curse like an immature child?

oh well, you'll continue to ignore what i said and post another screenshot of your pollution following the flow of air.
---
http://mikelikesthis.net/
MGS 5 Officially Confirmed
#36MikeH7186(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 9:50:35 AM(edited)
I Like Toast posted...
So again, for what the 10th time. Why are you complaining that air pollution doesn't immediately go away. Why are you complaining that cities don't have a biosphere that protects each city. Why did you choose to be intentionally deceitful? Why do you continue to curse like an immature child?

oh well, you'll continue to ignore what i said and post another screenshot of your pollution following the flow of air.

What reason do I have to take screenshots if I'm lying? What possible outcome could I be hoping for by making this s*** up? Use logic for a f***ing moment and think on that one. My cursing is a result of your ignorance offending me.

http://i.imgur.com/KeBUaW7.jpg

There's a complete aerial view. Notice the dirt road on the bottom right, the one you seem to think Industrial used to be built on? Yeah, nothing was ever built there. I left that road as a measurement so I knew how far from the avenue I could build a grid. But clearly I'm making that up so turn that into whatever bulls*** lie you have to to feel better about yourself.

I'll say it one last time. There was no industrial ANYWHERE in my city EVER. There was never a single sewage plant. No power plant either. The ONLY thing ANYWHERE, EVER was the dump because you cannot function without one. However, if you are not a moron it's quite simple to place one in the corner and manage the incinerator. You've already commented on wind direction so you know which way it's blowing. You've seen where the dump was placed so tell me. If the dump is in the North/North West corner, and the wind is blowing North West.... Why is the entire city covered in pollution despite the wind blowing out of the city limits?
#37SedatedPosted 4/2/2013 4:06:52 PM
Toast might be the most ignorant person ever.

I'm not joking....
---
NegiBozu203 posted...
Facts don't mean **** to me.
#38DivineWraithPosted 4/2/2013 5:38:11 PM
You know what might work as better proof of your pollution claims? A video.

Until you provide one, everything you show can just be chalked up to "you turned the building off before taking the picture."
#39MikeH7186(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 7:01:51 PM
DivineWraith posted...
You know what might work as better proof of your pollution claims? A video.

Until you provide one, everything you show can just be chalked up to "you turned the building off before taking the picture."

And how do you suppose I film one? Perhaps you could read a single post and notice everything has been bulldozed now except for the roads? So unless you have a Delorean I see no way in going back to record video.

What possible f***ing reason in the world would I "turn off buildings" take screenshots, and then come on here complaining? In what backwards, dumb as f*** world do you live in where people actually do things like this? Between you and Toast I'm so fed up with the bulls*** around here. I'm locking this, do me a favor and never post in my threads again. If all you can do is blindly accuse people who have legit problems than all I have to say is don't post in my threads. I'd like to say something else, but I know you white knights would run to a mod.