War between Everyone on EA Forums No Joke.. Geez

#11whitelytningPosted 4/4/2013 7:10:48 PM(edited)
If you want to continue this conversation take it to the appropriate thread. I'm not going to reply again to your BS on that matter in this topic because you have shown that I am wrong and I refuse to admit it because I am just a troll and have no interest in acting like a respectable user.

Fixed your post.

Since when do you care about derailing a thread? Just another attempt to avoid the obvious. You make something up about me and then refuse to admit that you did it when it is very clear and obvious you were wrong. Nice. Very Civil.
---
http://i.imgur.com/iZdWIKJ.jpg
#12AntorPosted 4/4/2013 8:12:56 PM
whitelytning posted...
If you want to continue this conversation take it to the appropriate thread. I'm not going to reply again to your BS on that matter in this topic because you have shown that I am wrong and I refuse to admit it because I am just a troll and have no interest in acting like a respectable user.

Fixed your post.

Since when do you care about derailing a thread? Just another attempt to avoid the obvious. You make something up about me and then refuse to admit that you did it when it is very clear and obvious you were wrong. Nice. Very Civil.

Look what a douche can do!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
---
This ain't Sea World, this is real as it gets!
#13SedatedPosted 4/4/2013 8:31:54 PM(edited)
whitelytning posted...
Is this you being civil? Pretending that statement wasn't clarified immediately after that post? And you want people to believe you try to be civil and are able to admit when you are wrong.

Try not ignoring my second post 2 after the one you keep referring to.

I suppose I should have taken a screenshot of that too since you people don't believe the hundreds of people it has happened to.

No, I do believe it happens to people (never to me).

I don't believe when regular posters that have a history of going out of their way to trash a game list a bunch of things that went wrong during one particular session.

It similar to the hacking in D3. As soon as it came out that a few people were getting hacked 80% of the people on gamefaqs somehow got hacked. Weird.

Its hard to believe reading is this difficult. You are just unable to act in a civil manner to people that like this game and you are unable to admit when you are wrong and then accuse others of doing the same thing.

You say you believe rollbacks happen? I don't believe you. The same way you choose to not to believe people who own this game? I choose not to believe you. You're a liar and a raging fanboy, something you've proven over and over again. How about that?

You have alluded to the fact that you don't think rollbacks still happen in NUMEROUS posts and topics. It's not my fault you can't keep track of the own crap you spew and it is NOT my job to sift through your posts. It is not my fault that you contradict your self and one minute act completely ignorant to rollbacks and then turn and go "oh I believe they happen...I just don't believe you..or you...or you"

You are a hypocritical contradictory compulsive liar and spinster. I would eat an apple from a snake before I would believe a single word that came out of your mouth. Your opinion? Meaningless. Your thoughts? Scattered and irrational. Your use to me? Zero. Now please, do everyone a favor like toast has and leave the discussions to the adults I have wasted more than enough time treating you and toast like intelligent life forms, enough is enough.

p.s. Way to continue being a douche instead of taking this to the thread it belonged in, boy did you show me.
---
NegiBozu203 posted...
Facts don't mean **** to me.
#14SlyClone2kPosted 4/5/2013 1:40:11 AM
Although I've had to grammatically correct it.. you're now sig'd
---
"Have to start remembering there are 4 versions of reality.. past, present, Ea and pr.." - xoxide124
#15TenzhiPosted 4/5/2013 2:09:38 AM
Sedated posted...
These forums are actually usually pretty civil, it's mainly Toast that comes in here and stirs the pot with his ridiculousness and causes the train to go off the tracks.

I'll do it once in awhile being overly critical of someone and I can admit it but a few of the people here are just absolutely ridiculous. If I'm overly harsh or critical of someone it's usually just for the lol of it, but if they want to have a discussion I'll back off and have a normal discussion.

I like how you accuse someone else of stirring the pot and then go on to admit to doing some stirring of your own "just for the lol of it". That's not a judgement, mind, I honestly like the symmetry. It amuses me.

In my experience, even when people get on a roll around GameFAQs it tends to be more civil than many of the official game forums. And yet GameFAQs memetically gets the bad rap. Que sera, sera.

And while I've been enjoying the game despite it's flaws (and in some instances because of what some would cite as "flaws"), it seems to me that EA deserves at least some of the flak they've been getting. At this point, though, no one should've been blindsided by an EA game with flaws - by now that's so commonplace as to be cliché. The 'always online' requirement (laughably touted as a "feature" as far as I've seen) is probably what's annoyed me the most (I was amused by the Zero Punctuation review which went on a bit of a tirade about it, though).
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.
#16SedatedPosted 4/5/2013 3:36:20 AM
Just to add to what I said before and the whole D3 thing. A lot of people did get hacked.

What happens is a site like let's say MMO champion, curse, gamefaqs etc gets hacked. Then these people go and try all the emails/passwords they just got from this 3rd party site and presto, they've just hacked a crap ton of accounts.

People were blaming blizzard for it which was incorrect but it was happening, a lot of people were getting blamed for their accounts being hacked but the only thing that was their fault was reusing their password for multiple places. n

Not a surprise you tucked your head in the sand on that one too.
---
NegiBozu203 posted...
Facts don't mean **** to me.
#17whitelytningPosted 4/5/2013 5:53:32 AM(edited)
You say you believe rollbacks happen? I don't believe you. The same way you choose to not to believe people who own this game? I choose not to believe you. You're a liar and a raging fanboy, something you've proven over and over again. How about that?

You have alluded to the fact that you don't think rollbacks still happen in NUMEROUS posts and topics. It's not my fault you can't keep track of the own crap you spew and it is NOT my job to sift through your posts. It is not my fault that you contradict your self and one minute act completely ignorant to rollbacks and then turn and go "oh I believe they happen...I just don't believe you..or you...or you"

You are a hypocritical contradictory compulsive liar and spinster. I would eat an apple from a snake before I would believe a single word that came out of your mouth. Your opinion? Meaningless. Your thoughts? Scattered and irrational. Your use to me? Zero. Now please, do everyone a favor like toast has and leave the discussions to the adults I have wasted more than enough time treating you and toast like intelligent life forms, enough is enough.

p.s. Way to continue being a douche instead of taking this to the thread it belonged in, boy did you show me.

Haha, wow.

Cliffs
You cite a thread showing what you thought was me saying I don't believe in rollbacks.
I then show how that is incorrect because of the post right after the one you cite which makes it very clear I do believe in them and you are wrong.
You then give up and call me names and say I allude to it in other threads but don't post any.
(but I'm the one making things up and the one acting like a child?)

I'm done here. I made my point. You were wrong and misquoted me to make a point. I have refuted that point and you are unable to acknowledge that. I win. You know it. You will never admit it. Good thread.
---
http://i.imgur.com/iZdWIKJ.jpg
#18LugovesPosted 4/5/2013 6:40:18 AM
And I thought the mods on this site were bad/immature. :D
---
"I want to see more of Lugoves' posts. That *%$# cracks me up." - mrvercetti
#19SoulTrapperPosted 4/5/2013 7:51:04 AM
whitelytning trying to derail a topic with an off topic discussion again, I see.

EA is pretty notorious for censoring discussions about the negative parts of a game. They only accept what they call "constructive criticism", which basically boils down to anything that doesn't include "but the game is good" getting locked.

Same thing happened with ME3 and SWTOR.

I can understand that people might be harsh sometimes and that it's hard to take when you've put a lot of effort into a product, but if you don't screw up and release your game in what is basically a beta state, you wouldn't have to deal with this.

It's their own fault (yet again) and by censoring their forums, they'll only get even more backlash and even less DLC sales.
---
PSN: El_Coon