How does tax work in this game?

#1call of dutyPosted 4/5/2013 6:28:32 AM
It certainly isn't based on the amount of taxpayers you have in your city, my residential tax rate remained the same when I had 120,000 people and 190,000 people. I believe it's based on the building and not the amount of people, am I correct?
---
Number of people who claim that I'm an idiot because of my username, even though they weren't even born when I created my account nor played the first CoD: 5
#2SedatedPosted 4/5/2013 7:04:33 PM
That's just stupid.
---
NegiBozu203 posted...
Facts don't mean **** to me.
#3OrangePoetPosted 4/5/2013 7:15:46 PM
Sedated posted...
That's just stupid.

Do you have anything better to do than troll on this
Board?
---
XBL Gamertag: oPUNCHDRUNKo
It's not a matter of luck,It's just a matter of time
#4SedatedPosted 4/5/2013 9:37:17 PM
OrangePoet posted...
Sedated posted...
That's just stupid.

Do you have anything better to do than troll on this
Board?

Don't you have anything better to do than to troll the people "trolling" this board?
---
NegiBozu203 posted...
Facts don't mean **** to me.
#5skrillas1337Posted 4/6/2013 2:55:49 AM
not only is tax broken, but if you start making heavy profits in your city specialization, you get charged a phantom tax so you're in the red and the only income is from the city spec. this game is ****ed.
#6furless_pandaPosted 4/6/2013 4:45:54 PM
skrillas1337 posted...
not only is tax broken, but if you start making heavy profits in your city specialization, you get charged a phantom tax so you're in the red and the only income is from the city spec. this game is ****ed.

Nope, you just don't understand how industries work.
#7call of duty(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 4:16:32 PM
bump
---
Number of people who claim that I'm an idiot because of my username, even though they weren't even born when I created my account nor played the first CoD: 5
#8WyzeGyePosted 4/9/2013 1:51:52 AM
skrillas1337 posted...

Nope, you just don't understand how industries work.

Enlighten me, I'm curious. because that's gotten me a couple of times.
---
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18i61q6227twfgif/original.gif