The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

EA: we are only getting votes beause people are homophobes

#1Genericgamer667Posted 4/6/2013 12:41:48 PM
http://consumerist.com/2013/04/05/ea-admits-it-can-do-better-but-blames-worst-company-success-on-homophobes-and-whiny-madden-fans/

they are digging their own grave here
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#2DraconisRexPosted 4/6/2013 1:37:27 PM
Genericgamer667 posted...
http://consumerist.com/2013/04/05/ea-admits-it-can-do-better-but-blames-worst-company-success-on-homophobes-and-whiny-madden-fans/

they are digging their own grave here

Yeah, I saw that. And my answer remains that EA gets the votes because they release incomplete, bug-filled games at $60 a pop then expect us to suffer for months-and-months as they ineptly patch it as well as drop another $40-to-$100 in DLC and micro-transactions to get the same level of playability I get from a $50 game like The Witcher 2...

ME3, 15-to-20 hours to play through requires multiple expansion packs to get 40-to-50 hour game with a reasonable (and not generous) number of relatively-simple side-missions, armor skins and alternative weapons. Total cost of the expansions, about $55 USD.

Or, enough money spent on one average CRPG to buy 2 good, full-length CRPGs where I can expect each to last between 50-and-80 hours. And, of course, there is the constant milking of EA franchises to death. Madden. Sims. Etc. Etc. Etc.
---
Ding-Dong! The Witch Is Dead
#3SoulTrapperPosted 4/6/2013 2:10:14 PM
Their misplaced arrogance is always hilarious.

This paragraph and the fact that they still don't realize this really says it all:

In response to Moore’s statement, we’d like to take a moment to explain that our “Worst Company in America” contest exists within the context of this website, which is about consumers and their relationship to the marketplace and to businesses. Just to be clear: The point of this contest, now in its 8th year, is to enable consumers to send a message to a company that provides goods or services to them. Winning this contest means your customers are trying to tell you something. And that something is that you, out of all the companies, most deserve a plastic poop trophy.
---
PSN: El_Coon
#4PHOENIXZEROPosted 4/6/2013 4:26:40 PM
Peter Moore is the Devil, thought so ever since he worked for Sega.
---
Band/Artist I've been listening to way too much: Fallon Bowman/Amphibious Assault.
https://soundcloud.com/fallonbowman
#5Genericgamer667(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 5:44:28 PM
also i love how he brings up the injustice of being worse than BP

the one problem..the contest if for American companies. BP is uh BRITISH petroleum genius
---
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#6BEAMS_ae86Posted 4/6/2013 7:37:07 PM

the one problem..the contest if for American companies. BP is uh BRITISH petroleum genius

Video game bad doesnt affect any thing, axcept some bad basement peeps.
Oil company bad affects sea turtle, kelps, and whales.

use the mind from god you have been given. enjoy life.
---
I arrive your screen from the neighbourwifi...thanks, god bless..you...
#7Lord_Shadow_19Posted 4/6/2013 7:53:01 PM
BEAMS_ae86 posted...

You should have read the article. The contest has nothing to do with bad companies in terms of the damage they cause, its about how bad a company is in terms of customer relations and feedback as it pertains to such areas.

A bank that screws people out of money and homes is far far worse than EA, but it says nothing about their customer service... kinda...
---
Playing UMvC3, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2. PSN: Entropy19
#8Genericgamer667(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 7:57:40 PM(edited)
BEAMS_ae86 posted...

but its worst AMERICAN companies, BP wasn't even on the list so why did they bring it up?
---
#9Mentalpatient87Posted 4/6/2013 9:15:09 PM

It's like, well that settles it then, right? Since these Captain Planet villains exist that must absolve EA from all wrongdoing. We're just gonna brush the shoddy products and god-awful customer service under the rug, now.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#10SedatedPosted 4/6/2013 9:16:53 PM
Hope everyone who bought this game feels great about them selves for supporting a company who hides behind gay people and tries to pretend if you hate EA its because you're an intolerant bigot who hated the cover of madden.

....and many of you still buy game from them? Seriously? Are you that addicted to video games that you really need your next fix this badly? Not to mention you got a broken piece of crap. Congratulations people, Job well done!
---
NegiBozu203 posted...
Facts don't mean **** to me.