EA: we are only getting votes beause people are homophobes

#21EpicKingdom_Posted 4/7/2013 12:36:14 PM
lol EA has ballz
---
A fat joke a day keeps episode 3 away.
FX-4100 | Sapphire 7850 2GB OC Edition | 8GB Corsair Vengeance | XFX PRO650w CE | 600GB WD | Antec 300 | 1080p.
#22sneakysnakePosted 4/7/2013 3:00:05 PM
Here's looking at you /v/

Once again 4chan /v/ brings about the truth.
#23Lord_Shadow_19Posted 4/7/2013 3:12:20 PM
CELTEKK posted...
Sedated posted...
Hope everyone who bought this game feels great about them selves for supporting a company who hides behind gay people and tries to pretend if you hate EA its because you're an intolerant bigot who hated the cover of madden.

....and many of you still buy game from them? Seriously? Are you that addicted to video games that you really need your next fix this badly? Not to mention you got a broken piece of crap. Congratulations people, Job well done!

Wow bro. You need to relax. What do you care what people do with their money? Frankly it's none of your business, so take a chill pill and focus your anger on North Korea and people who abuse small animals.

If you hate the company and the game so much why don't you do something about it, instead of trolling a forum? Be proactive. Quit whining and do something. DO SOMETHING. My God you look like a sad little child constantly ripping people on here. It's pathetic.

I bought the game because I'm a SimCity fan. I'm not gonna say the game is perfect by ANY means, but its FUN. I buy games based on how fun they are to me. Who are you to criticize someone who spends their money how they want? They earned it, you punk, not you.

Finis.

Because some of us want more out of EA than what we're getting.

Many of the games they make are/were very good at one time and it's almost painful to sit here and watch them ruin great IPs.

Sim City was once a great series, one of the only reasons I cared about PC gaming at some points in my life, I don't want to just sit back and watch the series go to crap, I want EA/Maxis to bring it back to the stellar series it once was.

Basically, I sit here and complain because I care. If I didn't care, I wouldn't waste my time posting here, and I would move on to games I do care about and like.

I'm guessing you're a lot younger than I am and grew up in a time where you simply got used to taking it up the ass by gaming companies (and other companies but that's not what we're discussing here) but there used to be a time where developers would put out great quality products that you can tell they put their time to make as great as they could.

A typical product from EA these days costs over $100, soon it'll probably be double that at least with they ways they want to utilize microtransactions, and for all that money you get a half-assed game that they rush out the door. It's too bad too because even though EA was always a terrible company, at least some of their games used to be pretty good.

I suggest you buy a lot of toilet paper and soap because you're going to need it as you keep showing your loyal support to EA.
---
Playing UMvC3, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2. PSN: Entropy19
#24CELTEKKPosted 4/7/2013 3:17:12 PM
SoulTrapper posted...
He IS doing something: telling everyone here how awful EA is and how they have zero respect for their customers. Which is proven time and again by them releasing buggy and unfinished games for $60.

Really, posting on a board that EA doesn't even look at is doing something? How about starting a petition? Organizing people who are unsatisfied with EA Games to start something bigger? Do something that EA will pay attention to. This board really isn't a great place to do that.

And it's funny how you somehow think you're better then him while doing the exact same: "ripping" people for having a different opinion.

I never once said I was better than anyone. In fact, that's what Sedated was doing. Putting people down based on their own personal decisions. Sounds like something else that has been discussed here. Putting people down based on the decisions they make in their lives. Sounds oddly familiar... hmm.

That said, I've only seen Sedated "rip" people who lie, people who claim all the bugs are fixed or that the game isn't broken.

He's been butting in on threads all over this board, antagonizing people who support this game despite it's flaws. This game was published by EA, but designed by Maxis. Maybe there are some Maxis supporters out there? No doubt EA threw it's weight around, forcing decisions on Maxis. They might not have had much say in the bigger design decisions.

"Fun" is a subjective criteria, it's great if you're having it, but bringing it up as an argument is just stupid.

Some people think it's fun to drink their own urine as well.

Some people were having fun until they lost 2 cities and hours of work due to server rollbacks.
Pretty sure that takes the fun right out of it.

Now you are arguing semantics. I'm speaking in pretty obvious terms here. I play games based on their "fun factor." If I decide a game is fun, who are you to say differently? Let the people decide how fun something is. Even if drinking your own urine is fun, who are YOU to say otherwise? Sure, it's not fun or right for you, (who knows, maybe it is?) but that doesn't mean you can belittle someone who thinks it is. Pretty subjective, no?

If you honestly think this game in it's current state is worth $60, you have objectively low standards.

So someone who is married to an obese person is subjected to your own standards? Please kid, quit while you are ahead... I pre-ordered this game, not really knowing all the problems this game was going to have. Believe me, that will affect my future pre-release purchases. But to say I have low standards? Pipe down, you have no right to judge anyone.

I would address more of your post but I'm running out of room, and frankly I do not want to get into an argument with either you or Sedated on the boards, where more constructive debate can be had.
---
"dimit canes bellum."
origin id: xmywillbedonex
#25CELTEKKPosted 4/7/2013 3:20:55 PM
Lord_Shadow_19 posted...

I'm guessing you're a lot younger than I am and grew up in a time where you simply got used to taking it up the ass by gaming companies (and other companies but that's not what we're discussing here) but there used to be a time where developers would put out great quality products that you can tell they put their time to make as great as they could.

I'm 24. I have been playing games for about 17 years... I think I have enough experience to know the difference between a crap game and a very well designed game.

When I was 10 I wasn't so concerned about what the game companies were doing. All I knew is when I saw a cool game advertised or in the glass boxes at the Toys R Us, I wanted it. I couldn't have cared less what the publishers were doing. All I cared about was:
"This game is fun," or "this game is boring."
---
"dimit canes bellum."
origin id: xmywillbedonex
#26Mentalpatient87Posted 4/7/2013 3:38:53 PM
CELTEKK posted...
How about starting a petition?

Haha, stopped reading there. Petition, that's rich.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#27CELTEKKPosted 4/7/2013 10:54:53 PM
Mentalpatient87 posted...
CELTEKK posted...
How about starting a petition?

Haha, stopped reading there. Petition, that's rich.

Way to add to the conversation, killer. Try again. Though this time consider not actually posting anything. :)
---
"dimit canes bellum."
origin id: xiOdy steam: celtekk
#28rikvanoostendePosted 4/8/2013 2:11:23 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#29Master of HatePosted 4/8/2013 4:03:25 AM
EA is just like Activision; they're emboldened due to the indifference of the gaming community. They could come out and tell everyone who buys their games that their ******* ******** *******, mock people, etc. But guess what? Idiots are going to flock to buy their titles anyway. For EA, it's Madden/NCAA/Battlefield. For Activision, it's Call of Duty.

That's what happens with sensationalist attitudes. People PRETEND to give a damn, swear to boycott so-and-so... and then forget their empty promises a week later, thus, empowering the corporate entities that are EA/Activision.
---
http://www.own3d.tv/Cymdai2 = Smite Stream
#30rikvanoostendePosted 4/8/2013 4:29:10 AM
Master of Hate posted...
EA is just like Activision; they're emboldened due to the indifference of the gaming community. They could come out and tell everyone who buys their games that their ******* ******** *******, mock people, etc. But guess what? Idiots are going to flock to buy their titles anyway. For EA, it's Madden/NCAA/Battlefield. For Activision, it's Call of Duty.

That's what happens with sensationalist attitudes. People PRETEND to give a damn, swear to boycott so-and-so... and then forget their empty promises a week later, thus, empowering the corporate entities that are EA/Activision.

Reminds me of the incredible succesful CoD:MW2 boycott:

http://gamrfeed.vgchartz.com/galleries/2010-06-06/steves-gallery/steves-gallery_1311317627.jpg
---
Let's agree to disagree.