Who actually enjoys this game?

#1mplarsonPosted 4/7/2013 5:29:21 PM
I've been thinking of getting SimCity. I've seen plenty of posts completely flaming this game, but based on what I've watched of the gameplay, it seems quite fun and enjoyable.

So for those of you who enjoy this game, what is it you enjoy and is it worth getting?
#2Lundiboy8Posted 4/7/2013 5:36:31 PM
fun when it actually works
#3Belgarion05Posted 4/7/2013 5:42:48 PM
It is really fun. For the first couple hours or so. Then you start to find all of the problems. I paid retail for it. I regret it. I have not played the game since the second day after I bought it. Even outside the bugs, it just feels a little dull.

I got Tropico 4 well before I got this game. If you're looking for a city builder, I would try it.
---
"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
#4OrangePoetPosted 4/7/2013 5:43:49 PM
Most of the people who trash the game don't own the game, specifically Sedated.

That being said I enjoyed the game. I'm just gonna wait until Maxis fixes all of the problems before I start playing again.
---
XBL Gamertag: oPUNCHDRUNKo
It's not a matter of luck,It's just a matter of time
#5Hand7774Posted 4/7/2013 5:46:07 PM
Games great and there are not as many problems as some make it out to be.
#6whemmyPosted 4/7/2013 6:26:31 PM
I have lot of fun with the game.
#7Game-XpertPosted 4/7/2013 6:47:29 PM
It's fun at the beginning and can get a bit dull when you have everything set up.
#8AntorPosted 4/7/2013 8:46:34 PM
It's a fun game as many have said, for a few hours, then you fill in an entire city and have to start over. Loses interest very quickly. I'd look into a different game, this one just ain't worth it in my opinion.
---
This ain't Sea World, this is real as it gets!
#9Hunter_mkPosted 4/7/2013 9:18:41 PM
I had fun, but already lost 2 cities thanks to stupid server problems, and there are a lot of bugs, like trash not being handled, traffic, etc, overall I would avoid until it gets completely fixed
---
Nanomachines, son!
#10TenzhiPosted 4/7/2013 10:07:07 PM
I've put nearly 60 mostly enjoyable hours into it, and I expect I'll put in a bit more and then likely be done with it unless some update pulls me back in. As far as I'm concerned, that's a respectable amount of play.
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.