Sim City describes Nissan Leaf as clunker (see pic)

#1kaveinPosted 4/10/2013 2:49:22 AM
http://sdrv.ms/16Mhe6i

EA dogging one of their partners kind of reaffirms they are one of the worst companies ever.
#2SedatedPosted 4/10/2013 3:13:54 AM
This is actually funny.... I can't hate on EA for this one lol
---
NegiBozu203 posted...
Facts don't mean **** to me.
#3DraconisRexPosted 4/10/2013 3:44:59 AM
Sedated posted...

I have to second this when it comes to the 'clunker' thing...

But I have to go back to OPs observation about EA, once again, being such a crappy company. I think the blatant advertising coupled with a game-changing benefit to incentivize the consumer participation in EA's marketing BS is, well, BS.

When they did the Ford Mustang in Sims2 it was just a car model sponsored by Ford, and which I appreciated since I got it for free. You didn't get a giant Ford Logo in the middle of your game with an advertising billboard stuck to it.

Nor did it make one hill of beans difference to your gameplay making it 'necessary' in order to get more people to download it... It was just a skin that did nothing special but look like a mustang.
---
Ding-Dong! The Witch Is Dead
#4SedatedPosted 4/10/2013 7:31:52 PM
DraconisRex posted...
Sedated posted...

I have to second this when it comes to the 'clunker' thing...

But I have to go back to OPs observation about EA, once again, being such a crappy company. I think the blatant advertising coupled with a game-changing benefit to incentivize the consumer participation in EA's marketing BS is, well, BS.

I get what you're saying but from what I've heard it's really not that big of a deal.
You don't have to use it, advertising in video games doesn't bother me for the most part. In a lot of cases it actually helps add to the presentation/realism of the game (Adds in sports games are a fairly good example of this.)

Now maybe the DLC they put in this game isn't the best use of advertising in a video game, it is free though and you don't have to use it. Any way you look at it there are much bigger fish to fry when it comes to EA than this minor DLC thing.
---
NegiBozu203 posted...
#5jessica73Posted 4/10/2013 11:25:34 PM
lol, at least it runs better than this game >_>
---
i5 3570k/8GB G.Skill Ripjaws/560ti/ 23" Asus 120hz 3D monitor
so nice *sips finest champagne*
#6SedatedPosted 4/11/2013 9:26:17 AM
jessica73 posted...

Hi. Wanna make out?
---
NegiBozu203 posted...
#7Lord_Shadow_19Posted 4/11/2013 12:40:53 PM
jessica73 posted...

A user with a female name after my own heart
---
Playing UMvC3, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2. PSN: Entropy19
#8SedatedPosted 4/12/2013 10:12:53 AM
Lord_Shadow_19 posted...
jessica73 posted...

A user with a female name after my own heart

No! She's mine!

Unless she's actually a he in which case I apologize to Jessica on behalf of his parents and leave him to you!
---
NegiBozu203 posted...