Worth 25.99? US

#21dxb020100Posted 4/22/2013 4:28:27 PM
Man, sure are a lot of people sticking around on a forum for a game they hate.
#22AntorPosted 4/22/2013 7:43:06 PM
There's a big difference between hate and dislike. No one above said they "hate" the game, just that it's a bad game in their opinion and either not worth it at the price the OP mentioned or as others said, not worth it at any price. Which I agree with. Game is a bug filled incomplete mess that isn't worth the time you spend playing it in it's current state.
---
This ain't Sea World, this is real as it gets!
#23Gojak_v3Posted 4/22/2013 8:42:24 PM
Buy ANNO 2070. They removed the activation limits, and removed the DRM except for Uplay.
#24NoOneReallyCaresPosted 4/22/2013 10:20:06 PM
dxb020100 posted...

It is a combination of some of us wanting to like the game and keep interest alive and those of us trying to warn other people what they are getting into before purchasing I would imagine.
#25Ghost_TurtlePosted 4/23/2013 12:18:06 AM(edited)
The game has bugs and is a big let down for SC vets who was expecting more. And rightfully so. This IS the sequel to the decade old SC4. I played the game for a week when it came out in March and havent played it since until recently, having found out they put cheetah speed back in. With that said, yeah, if your a SC fan it can be a let down, and with all of its short comings it can still be a very entertaining game. Been playing for about 4 days straight and have yet had any issues with my city getting erased (like at launch). If you like city builders and played the **** out of SC4 I would say go for it.
---
What did the dad buffalo say to his son on his first day of school? By son. GET IT!?! BISON!!! HAHAHAHA!!! Silly Buffaloes. Roll Tide!
#26KHWyvernPosted 4/24/2013 10:27:28 AM
drink posted...
Its on sell at gamefly for 35.99 and I have $10 off rewards. Should I get it or look st something else?

I can sum up why it's not worth any money in three letters D R M.
---
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
#27slvrmsngrPosted 4/24/2013 3:29:11 PM
Honestly, no.

This game just has too many fatal flaws that make it pretty much not even a real SimCity game. It's just a crappy "build a square block of a city" game that doesn't have much depth to it after you play for awhile.
#28NoncasusPosted 4/24/2013 3:29:28 PM
dxb020100 posted...

It is a combination of some of us wanting to like the game and keep interest alive and those of us trying to warn other people what they are getting into before purchasing I would imagine.

This
---
http://www.backtolist.com
#29Admiral_WoehrlePosted 4/25/2013 8:41:11 AM
No at this point it should be a free open beta.