What is the one single feature which will make you love this game?

#1call of dutyPosted 4/13/2013 7:52:39 PM
For me, it's just increased map sizes. As long as they fix the traffic and give me atleast double the current map size, I'll love this game.

However if EA decides to sell that to me, I am going to be very, very angry.
---
Number of people who claim that I'm an idiot because of my username, even though they weren't even born when I created my account nor played the first CoD: 5
#2LightHawKnightPosted 4/13/2013 7:55:10 PM
No more roll backs. Had two today and lost both my towns. Not going to play again till that is fixed.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#3DeftallicaPosted 4/13/2013 8:03:57 PM
Mine goes hand in hand with the above poster. I would feel much more comfortable if my cities saved to my hard drive.
---
GT: Deftallica
SC2: Deftallica Code: 529
#4ertfertPosted 4/13/2013 8:06:57 PM
already love the game, hate the bugs

other than bugs though, need a smarter road guide that you can set specific options for, because if you use the road guide to make say, 3 parallel roads and delete the middle one, theres gonna be a bit of space to spare
theres no way around this except trying to guess the exact amount of space you need

I dont want landscaping for the whole map, I like that you have to work with what you get, just a little bit around the edges you know
#5xoxide124Posted 4/13/2013 10:47:31 PM
advanced transportation, freeway, subway and non road based agent processing of water and electricity
#6nogravyPosted 4/13/2013 11:15:08 PM
call of duty posted...
For me, it's just increased map sizes. As long as they fix the traffic and give me atleast double the current map size, I'll love this game.

This is funny to me. Asking for the one correction to the game that will make others love the game, and then giving the two requirements that he or she needs to love the game.

Ha ha. I'd laugh out loud if it was any funnier.
#7call of duty(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2013 4:21:34 AM
call of duty posted...

This is funny to me. Asking for the one correction to the game that will make others love the game, and then giving the two requirements that he or she needs to love the game.

You have quite a shallow funny bone don't you?
---
Number of people who claim that I'm an idiot because of my username, even though they weren't even born when I created my account nor played the first CoD: 5
#8SoulTrapperPosted 4/14/2013 4:46:54 AM
nogravy posted...

Adding bigger maps is his feature he would like.
Mentioning that he would like the traffic fixed is not a feature, it's just asking for what is there to actually work properly.
---
PSN: El_Coon
#9liaofengPosted 4/14/2013 2:13:21 PM
nogravy posted...
call of duty posted...

I honestly have absolutely no idea what was funny about any single thing in that post.

There is nothing funny about it, or am i missing some super hidden message or ultimate nerd reference from some film from the 70s?
---
I camp to get a high k/d, am i pro yet?
#10Lord_VaderPosted 4/14/2013 3:30:48 PM
Hmm let's see. Adding in things from the previous games that they took out without charging us for it? So increased map sizes, contiguous cities, modding, terraforming, subways, and ploppable highways? Yeah I'd be satisfied if those things from previous games were implemented for free. But we know that won't happen.
---
Live long and prosper.