Would you buy DLC for Simcity in its current state?

#11I Like ToastPosted 4/18/2013 8:17:55 AM
its about what the company is focused on

nope.

dding DLC takes resources, when all the devs should be focused on the problems in the game

Fun Fact, there isn't one developer
Fun Fact, the guys who handle dlc don't handle the core simulation
Fun Fact: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9437292.page
---
http://mikelikesthis.net/
MGS 5 Officially Confirmed
#12ertfert(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 8:59:40 AM
I Like Toast posted...
its about what the company is focused on

nope.

really? So I had a different point I was trying to get across?
I had no idea
#13I Like ToastPosted 4/18/2013 9:16:39 AM

your 'point' has no basis on reality only on your astounding level of ignorance.
---
#14iscareu13Posted 4/18/2013 9:52:24 AM(edited)
I Like Toast, you are still arguing with people (440+ active messages), and your post structure (mostly quoting) still looks like complete crap? Come on.

As for this topic:
Bossdog421 posted...
I don't buy DLC, ever. It's the worst thing that has ever happened to gaming.

This.

Game companies are really milking their earnings on every possible opportunity. I refuse to support any company that does this.

Give us the modding tools / dev kits / etc... Seriously, the modding communities make content that is much better than what companies are pushing out as paid DLC.
#15I Like ToastPosted 4/18/2013 10:29:04 AM
I Like Toast, you are still arguing with people (440+ active messages

and about 10 of those post are from this board.

), and your post structure (mostly quoting) still looks like complete crap? Come on.

rather look like the crap than have post like yours that say nothing for the sake of saying something.

Please keep being an ignorant bafoon.
---
#16PractorPosted 4/18/2013 1:18:11 PM
No!
#17xoxide124Posted 4/18/2013 2:42:33 PM
if this is about the crest / oral-b.. i already buy those products for my home.. so if the next one i buy has the dlc great.. if not no biggie..

so i don't really care in this case

if your asking me if i wanna buy a DLC to get bigger cities or fixed roads and traffic..

NO NO NO NO NO

never not in a million years..

in its current state i will not pay for anything that is expected to be in there at this point until the game is FIXED .. at that point.. i will consider DLC's depending on what they may or may not be..

but at this point i'm inclined to say

<caps on for specific reason> NO WAY IN THIS LIFE TIME OR UNTIL THE NUKES GO OFF NO <caps off>

peace
#18ertfert(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 3:19:31 PM
xoxide124 posted...
if this is about the crest / oral-b.. i already buy those products for my home.. so if the next one i buy has the dlc great.. if not no biggie..

all right, but lets say the ad was for colgate, would you buy the toothpaste to get the DLC?

I Like Toast posted...

your 'point' has no basis on reality only on your astounding level of ignorance.

EA is announcing DLC and the game is rife with bugs, that point isnt based on reality?
#19Laylow12Posted 4/18/2013 3:35:52 PM
ertfert posted...
xoxide124 posted...

all right, but lets say the ad was for colgate, would you buy the toothpaste to get the DLC?

I Like Toast posted...

EA is announcing DLC and the game is rife with bugs, that point isnt based on reality?

Its a sad joke how someone defending EAs destruction of this once beloved franchise accuses someone else of grappling with reality.

Some people would do anything for money, including selling their souls. Paid Internet shills/hucksters come to mind.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#20I Like ToastPosted 4/18/2013 6:20:24 PM

considering your point is based around the ignorance that having dlc that was planned prior to launch that they have contractual obligations to fulfill means they're prioritizing dlc over fixing the game.
---