"Login is closed at this time. Please check back soon."

#1TheVillageIdiotPosted 4/22/2013 2:06:50 PM
Anyone else getting this message when trying to connect? Am I just unlucky or is this going to be a repeat of the launch issue where the servers can't accommodate everyone who bought this game?
#2LoneLoboPosted 4/22/2013 2:11:48 PM
The game is updating today and therefore the servers may be down for a little but
#3TheVillageIdiot(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 2:21:09 PM
Yeah, I did download/install an update automatically which indicates to me that the update is completed, no? Shouldn't their servers have been updated and made functional before we can download it?
#4ertfertPosted 4/22/2013 3:00:23 PM
TheVillageIdiot posted...
Yeah, I did download/install an update automatically which indicates to me that the update is completed, no? Shouldn't their servers have been updated and made functional before we can download it?

you could always just play single player
... oh wait
#5mthomas27shellsPosted 4/22/2013 4:36:19 PM
ertfert posted...

... oh wait

LMAO!!!! Dats cold yo!! But LMAO!!!
#6happyscrub1Posted 4/22/2013 5:56:00 PM
mthomas27shells posted...
ertfert posted...

... oh wait

LMAO!!!! Dats OLD yo!! But LMAO!!!

FTFY
---
http://happyscrub.com/tierlist.jpg
#7iscareu13Posted 4/22/2013 7:04:40 PM
ertfert posted...

... oh wait

Yo, you silly. You know this is an MMO, right?