"Login is closed at this time. Please check back soon."

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity
  3. "Login is closed at this time. Please check back soon."
2 years ago#1
Anyone else getting this message when trying to connect? Am I just unlucky or is this going to be a repeat of the launch issue where the servers can't accommodate everyone who bought this game?
2 years ago#2
The game is updating today and therefore the servers may be down for a little but
2 years ago#3
Yeah, I did download/install an update automatically which indicates to me that the update is completed, no? Shouldn't their servers have been updated and made functional before we can download it?
2 years ago#4
TheVillageIdiot posted...
Yeah, I did download/install an update automatically which indicates to me that the update is completed, no? Shouldn't their servers have been updated and made functional before we can download it?

you could always just play single player
... oh wait
2 years ago#5
ertfert posted...

... oh wait

LMAO!!!! Dats cold yo!! But LMAO!!!
2 years ago#6
mthomas27shells posted...
ertfert posted...

... oh wait

LMAO!!!! Dats OLD yo!! But LMAO!!!

FTFY
---
http://happyscrub.com/tierlist.jpg
2 years ago#7
ertfert posted...

... oh wait

Yo, you silly. You know this is an MMO, right?
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity
  3. "Login is closed at this time. Please check back soon."

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived