Nice one EA, Again.

#1Bradvh97Posted 4/23/2013 2:53:34 PM
Game is still bugged as I can see as I have just sent 1.5 million simoleons to my other city and even though its telling me the gift has been received the money is nowhere to be seen. Nice one EA
#2NeninaPosted 4/23/2013 3:07:23 PM
And EA still insists that it deserves to be a 60 dollar game.
#3SoulTrapperPosted 4/23/2013 3:39:56 PM
It's your own fault for expecting a game to function properly more then a month after purchase!
---
PSN: El_Coon
#4Krio Lv3Posted 4/26/2013 9:10:05 PM
SoulTrapper posted...
It's your own fault for expecting a game to function properly more then a month after purchase!

... It kinda should.
---
Taylor Lautner - Giving me strength since the New Moon
#5FrostDancer289Posted 4/26/2013 9:28:00 PM
Krio Lv3 posted...
SoulTrapper posted...

... It kinda should.

SoulTrapper is being sarcastic.
---
THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY NINJAS. ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO RESCUE THE PRESIDENT? - Bad Dudes
#6xoxide124Posted 4/26/2013 9:31:09 PM
that fix is not part of 2.0 and will be part of 3.0 if not 2.1 or 2.1 from my understanding...

the framework for tradding issues was put in 2.0 but specifics still need to be delt with
#7JBDevinPosted 4/26/2013 10:31:52 PM
FrostDancer289 posted...
Krio Lv3 posted...
SoulTrapper posted...

... It kinda should.

i just wonder when it became acceptable to release video games that were only half finished. By my accounts, this is not the first of its kind. I am sure others can back me up on this as well.

Just an example of a "triple A" game (which i loved regardless btw) AC 3 anyone?? This generation of game companies, in my opinion, is complete garbage. Indie games have provided me with more 'complete', AND more 'fulfilling' games than most triple A game companies have provided within this past decade. ex FTL

In my opinion, this generation has become lazy and complacent with all aspects of life. (world recession/depression) It shows throughout all aspects of life. I am not surprised that it has seeped into my favorite pass time. What i strongly believe though is, if any company wants to release half of a product, (which includes having 20 different PAYABLE dlc content) then we should only have to pay half the price, if not even less!! (this includes you Microsoft for having to pay for ONLINE PLAY GRRRRR)

Money is hard to come by no matter your occupation. Corporations need to stop being greedy and start being realistic. If they continue then they will have (complete pun intended) No Shoppers! Closing! (thanks SC)
#8NeninaPosted 4/26/2013 11:07:19 PM
It will continue until gamers mass sue and win. When that happens, I don't know when but Peter Moore looks like a rat with a goatee smirking on wikipedia, that's why.
#9quinikkPosted 4/27/2013 12:30:34 AM
JBDevin posted...
FrostDancer289 posted...
Krio Lv3 posted...
SoulTrapper posted...

... It kinda should.

i just wonder when it became acceptable to release video games that were only half finished. By my accounts, this is not the first of its kind. I am sure others can back me up on this as well.

Just an example of a "triple A" game (which i loved regardless btw) AC 3 anyone?? This generation of game companies, in my opinion, is complete garbage. Indie games have provided me with more 'complete', AND more 'fulfilling' games than most triple A game companies have provided within this past decade. ex FTL

In my opinion, this generation has become lazy and complacent with all aspects of life. (world recession/depression) It shows throughout all aspects of life. I am not surprised that it has seeped into my favorite pass time. What i strongly believe though is, if any company wants to release half of a product, (which includes having 20 different PAYABLE dlc content) then we should only have to pay half the price, if not even less!! (this includes you Microsoft for having to pay for ONLINE PLAY GRRRRR)

Money is hard to come by no matter your occupation. Corporations need to stop being greedy and start being realistic. If they continue then they will have (complete pun intended) No Shoppers! Closing! (thanks SC)

Well, the biggest problem right now is that a lot of people are buying these half-baked games. Still, it might be easy to get hung up on the negative side of the industry, but some AAA games are actually deserving of our money. Who knows maybe in 10 years things will change, you just have to phase out the EA's and the Activision's from your list.
---
Just let it go, alright.
#10SoulTrapperPosted 4/27/2013 5:04:19 AM
JBDevin posted...

Video games are still seen as a hobby mostly for children and "nerds" by the majority of people and this allows the industry to get away with stuff like this "because it's just some entitled (man)child behind his PC. It's not a real issue."

And this is something done by both publishers AND video game "journalists", which only makes it worse.

If any other company in almost any other industry would pull crap like this, people would be take it seriously, but it's "just a video game".

Good example of this is just a few weeks ago, when EA won the worst company award for the second year in a row.
People were tripping over each other to call anyone who voted for EA a "manchild who didn't know about the real world and probably never had a bankaccount or a job".

EA isn't the worst company in America, by far.
But that wasn't the point of the award, the point was to send a message to EA.
The message that people don't agree with their current business tactics and that they want them to change.

The fact that pretty much everyone was so quick to lash out at people voting for EA, despite it being their legitimate opinion, shows exactly how they think about people complaining about the current state of the industry.

No one takes complaints about video games seriously and we owe it all to publishers and "video game journalism".
---
PSN: El_Coon