Still not cracked, always online works. Welcome to the future.

#1Bossdog421Posted 4/23/2013 6:15:53 PM
Get used to it!
#2Hunter_mkPosted 4/23/2013 6:23:19 PM(edited)
and legit customers get a worse game, yeah nice future
---
Nanomachines, son!
#3AntorPosted 4/23/2013 8:13:29 PM
Still not cracked? Orly? Hmmmmmmm
---
This ain't Sea World, this is real as it gets!
#4SlyClone2kPosted 4/24/2013 4:26:56 AM
Antor posted...
Still not cracked? Orly? Hmmmmmmm

No doubt you have some insider knowledge with one of the big groups and are one of the few people in the world who have a working cracked copy.

Anyway..

In all fairness if anti-piracy is the real objective here then yes its certainly effective so far.

However the real concerns over EA not maintaining the service remain present and off putting to some people. As this game is looking at being a pioneer, I'll be watching to see how things progress both with maintenance of service and, should the service stop, how EA / Maxis allow people to continue playing their game.

Personally, as time goes on, I'm less inclined to buy the game as the chances of the service ending become more prevalent.
---
"Have to start remembering there are 4 versions of reality.. past, present, Ea and pr.." - xoxide124
#5kryptic601Posted 4/24/2013 5:48:19 AM
Bossdog421 posted...
Still not cracked

LOL Stubborn Naivety
---
I like to play blackjack. I'm not addicted to gambling. I'm addicted to sitting in a semi-circle.
#6Mentalpatient87Posted 4/24/2013 8:58:48 AM
Cracks come out a lot slower when nobody cares about the game. Sucks that they killed SimCity like this..
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#7Bossdog421(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 10:15:13 AM
Mentalpatient87 posted...
Cracks come out a lot slower when nobody cares about the game. Sucks that they killed SimCity like this..

Wrong, but whatever helps you sleep.

And it is not cracked in anyway. You can not play it unless you buy it. But please keep implying there is one, pirates getting viruses from spam and survey loops makes me happy.
#8KHWyvernPosted 4/24/2013 10:24:16 AM
Bossdog421 posted...
Get used to it!

Oh, we'll get used to it, by not buying the games, and the game industry will die because of it.

However, I don't believe other game companies are stupid enough to implement something that's so horribly broken.
---
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
#9T_M0neyPosted 4/24/2013 10:28:54 AM
It's not uncrackable, it just seems that is a lot of effort. We may get one one of these days. With that being said, is it really worth it? You make a lot of people angry with that feature, and piracy has shown to not be a complete detriment to sales. In actuality, it can actually boost sales.
---
http://i.imgur.com/WEIZH.png
#10LordPonchoPosted 4/24/2013 12:30:23 PM
Mentalpatient87 posted...

Imma have to tell you that this is wrong. There's been a handful of online only titles, and none of them have been crscked .

I hope this doesn't affect our relationship on the GTA board </3
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800