Still not cracked, always online works. Welcome to the future.

#51NoOneReallyCaresPosted 4/27/2013 8:38:36 PM
Honestly I just want to see it cracked so it can be modded to be a better game by the community which I have a LOT more faith in than I do EA.
#52SoulTrapperPosted 4/28/2013 12:53:34 AM(edited)
Bossdog421 posted...

Yet every other game that is cracked you can get direct links to torrents and DD sites from the same google search. There is no crack no matter how much you kick and scream and want to believe there is. If there was it would be readily available, not just lead to comments on the so called download having tons of people saying "doesn't work" or "just put it in a torrent so i can actually download"

I think it just eats away at you that you can't play the game so you lurk here spreading hate. If you can't play it illegally then no one should play it! *tantrum*

The game is perfectly playable offline, by editing one file.

What isn't there, are emulated servers.
And I doubt there ever will be available, because the demand doesn't weigh up to the work needed.

I don't "spread hate", I merely point out facts.

Like the fact that this game is almost 2 months old and it's still riddled with bugs (they didn't even fix all the ones they claimed to have fixed in 2.0).

I just prefer it when a company I buy products from actually has enough respect to release a working product and not a half-assed one, where not even traffic works.
---
PSN: El_Coon
#53KHWyvernPosted 4/28/2013 1:11:56 PM
NoOneReallyCares posted...
Honestly I just want to see it cracked so it can be modded to be a better game by the community which I have a LOT more faith in than I do EA.

I want it cracked to show EA that their precious always online doesn't work.
---
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
#54xoxide124Posted 4/28/2013 2:05:27 PM
thebeasle posted...
Bossdog421 posted...

I think it just eats away at you that you can't play the game so you lurk here spreading hate. If you can't play it illegally then no one should play it! *tantrum*

Wow you're a regular Doctor Freud. Can't speak for SoulTrapper but what eats at me is how badly EA screwed up this game. I could tell after 1 hour in the beta it was going to be terrible. I would tolerate the DRM if the game was actually good (I still play D3).

It's really not a big deal for me to drop $60 on a game, but I'm not going to throw away my money and support trash like SC2013. And SoulTrapper doesn't need to "spread hate" about this game. Gamespot and Metacritic do that just fine.

i wanted into the beta and they wouldn't give me one.. ... i so would have seen alot more if i had seen the beta and not pre-beta / alpha..
#55GoreGamerPosted 4/30/2013 12:20:52 PM
Bossdog421 posted...
Get used to it!

I can't get used to it. My internet connection is too unstable, I can't buy this game. Shame I'd been looking forward to it for a decade.
#56DarkPalestinePosted 4/30/2013 1:22:36 PM
It's not cracked, and anyone who says otherwise is wrong.

That said, I never bought the game, will never buy the game, and if it was cracked tomorrow, I wouldn't bother pirating it. EA made a dumbed down, crappy game that doesn't do what it was supposed to. If I want to build a city, I'll stick to SC4 which I just got for $5 on Steam.
---
Only the intelligent can recognize their own ignorance.
#57AnimuPosted 5/2/2013 11:34:07 AM
my friend bought it and i played it. i made millions of fake money and build a great work then got bored.

haha take that ea
---
irc.synirc.net/6667 #animu
#58AnonUnknownPosted 5/6/2013 9:42:30 AM(edited)
lol @ people believing that Diablo 3 and Darkspore have been cracked.

there's no famous group behind Diablo 3, it's all BS, their website is fake, YEAH I KNOW IT HAS THEIR NAME EVERYWHERE IN IT BUT IT'S NOT THEIR SITE, IT'S FAKE. GROUPS DON'T HAVE PUBLIC WEBSITES. or they would've been closed in less than 10 nanoseconds. please have some common sense. the actual group that attempted to crack D3 received Cease & Desist letters and silently disbanded...

alsol lol @ the guy who thinks that D3 will get an offline mode in the next update. Wosddszd doesn't exist, and the whole news was fabricated by some semi-osbsure D3 gold selling website. also it was originally posted on April 1st. oh, the irony.

Darkspore, nobody worked on it, end of the story. Releasing a raw disc image doesn't mean it has been cracked. Remember that HAWX2 took 2+ years to get cracked, and sadly Ubisoft "forgot" to remove DRM from it and Settlers 7, after promising the complete removal of that thing from all the games.
#59TreasureHunterGPosted 5/6/2013 12:03:14 PM
The Sims 4 has been announced and the first thing EA has done is to confirm it won't require an always online connection.
---
http://i.imgur.com/pnh1vzC.png
http://i.imgur.com/K0jxKmm.jpg
#60AnonUnknownPosted 5/6/2013 1:05:16 PM
yeah, but it will probably require another, less intrusive DRM. like the SimCity fiasco never happened...