Still not cracked, always online works. Welcome to the future.

#71quinikkPosted 5/10/2013 7:07:13 AM
When all else fails, TF2 and Dota 2 can support the entire industry.
---
Just let it go, alright.
#72SoulTrapperPosted 5/10/2013 1:32:49 PM
LordPoncho posted...
Never thought I would agree with Soul.

O.o.

It happened before, on the ME3 board I think, but I have no clue what it was about.
---
PSN: El_Coon
#73clowningPosted 5/10/2013 10:43:14 PM
LordPoncho posted...

But really, there's a reason Sony chose an x86 architecture. There's some games on PC that they want. And by doing so, PC will be getting some games from consoles that haven't happened. And really, that's rare.

It's been obvious for years that consoles would become more PC game friendly so as to facilitate more cross platform gaming, as well as provide for greater ease of creating cross platform games. It's to everyone's benefit that this happens.
---
It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. ...one begins to twist facts to suit theories.... Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
#74LordPonchoPosted 5/11/2013 2:05:03 AM
clowning posted...
LordPoncho posted...

But really, there's a reason Sony chose an x86 architecture. There's some games on PC that they want. And by doing so, PC will be getting some games from consoles that haven't happened. And really, that's rare.

It's been obvious for years that consoles would become more PC game friendly so as to facilitate more cross platform gaming, as well as provide for greater ease of creating cross platform games. It's to everyone's benefit that this happens.

Yes indeed. And is exactly why PC has essentially won.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800