SimCity 4 Deluxe is onsale on Steam for $4.99

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity
  3. SimCity 4 Deluxe is onsale on Steam for $4.99
3 years ago#1
If you need a break from the bugs, rollbacks and otherwise simplified gameplay, check it out.
Only the intelligent can recognize their own ignorance.
3 years ago#2
DarkPalestine posted...
If you need a break from the bugs, rollbacks and otherwise simplified gameplay, check it out.

It's not the gameplay that bugs me, it's the DRM.
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
3 years ago#3
better game, with more content than this one, also I wish the DRM was the only issue in this game, is pretty much the bugs and the unavoidable rollback and losing cities
Nanomachines, son!
3 years ago#4
Waiting for SimCity to price drop to 30 bucks somewhere so I bought this game, my first experience with a SimCity but I've always wanted to play so for 5 bucks... hell yea
1997 Toyota Supra 6-Speed Twin Turbo Targa Top - SOLD ($53,600)
2001 Toyota Celica 6-Speed GT-S - SOLD ($13,300)
3 years ago#5
SimCity 4 is sadly superior to this game, oh well, at least I saved money.

I remember back in my day, sequels used to be superior to their predecessors, I guess I'm old fashioned.
Playing UMvC3, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2. PSN: Entropy19
3 years ago#6
Lord_Shadow_19 posted...
SimCity 4 is sadly superior to this game, oh well, at least I saved money.

I remember back in my day, sequels used to be superior to their predecessors, I guess I'm old fashioned.

I remember when I liked the gaming industry. Buy a game that was actually tested to minimize the bugs. Sure there were some but I didn't have to wait 3 months for them to finish it slowly with patches.
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity
  3. SimCity 4 Deluxe is onsale on Steam for $4.99

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived