I had a dream that the Sim City maps were expanded by atleast 5x

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity
  3. I had a dream that the Sim City maps were expanded by atleast 5x

User Info: call of duty

call of duty
3 years ago#1
In my dream I logged into my cities only to discover that I haven't built much of it yet. I was confused because I was sure I used all the available space in this city. Then I thought, WOW, EA must've finally increased the map size!! And I eagerly went about planning the new sections of my city and laying out the roads.

Then my alarm rang :(
Number of people who claim that I'm an idiot because of my username, even though they were not born when I created my account nor ever played the first CoD: 10

User Info: rikvanoostende

rikvanoostende
3 years ago#2
call of duty posted...
In my dream I logged into my cities only to discover that I haven't built much of it yet. I was confused because I was sure I used all the available space in this city. Then I thought, WOW, EA must've finally increased the map size!! And I eagerly went about planning the new sections of my city and laying out the roads.

Then my alarm rang :(

Just wait for a couple of years, I bet someone will fill the hole in the market that Maxis/EA and Monte Cristo left. Maybe Collosal Order?
Let's agree to disagree.

User Info: SoulTrapper

SoulTrapper
3 years ago#3
Don't worry: larger city DLC will be coming soon! For only $20 you can now build a city twice the previous size!

But wait, there's more: If you buy the larger city DLC, you also get the new Apple™Store DLC, which provides happiness to your entire city, for free!
PSN: El_Coon
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity
  3. I had a dream that the Sim City maps were expanded by atleast 5x

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived