I had a dream that the Sim City maps were expanded by atleast 5x

#1call of dutyPosted 5/5/2013 10:25:23 AM
In my dream I logged into my cities only to discover that I haven't built much of it yet. I was confused because I was sure I used all the available space in this city. Then I thought, WOW, EA must've finally increased the map size!! And I eagerly went about planning the new sections of my city and laying out the roads.

Then my alarm rang :(
---
Number of people who claim that I'm an idiot because of my username, even though they were not born when I created my account nor ever played the first CoD: 10
#2rikvanoostendePosted 5/5/2013 11:58:55 PM
call of duty posted...
In my dream I logged into my cities only to discover that I haven't built much of it yet. I was confused because I was sure I used all the available space in this city. Then I thought, WOW, EA must've finally increased the map size!! And I eagerly went about planning the new sections of my city and laying out the roads.

Then my alarm rang :(

Just wait for a couple of years, I bet someone will fill the hole in the market that Maxis/EA and Monte Cristo left. Maybe Collosal Order?
---
Let's agree to disagree.
#3SoulTrapperPosted 5/6/2013 1:06:23 AM
Don't worry: larger city DLC will be coming soon! For only $20 you can now build a city twice the previous size!

But wait, there's more: If you buy the larger city DLC, you also get the new Apple™Store DLC, which provides happiness to your entire city, for free!
---
PSN: El_Coon