3.0 on its way

#11cns1977Posted 5/10/2013 12:56:09 PM
ghost140 posted...
hmmm nothing about offline or at the very least removing the origin requirement oh well maybe next year.

First world problems are a pain in the arse, aren't they?
#12ghost140Posted 5/10/2013 2:08:22 PM
cns1977 posted...
ghost140 posted...
hmmm nothing about offline or at the very least removing the origin requirement oh well maybe next year.

First world problems are a pain in the arse, aren't they?

Yep problems like this make life hard but I keep a stiff upper lip and soldier on through these troubled times.
---
"This game is now pay 2 gay" - Obsessed117 on same-sex romance in The Old Republic
#13rikvanoostendePosted 5/10/2013 2:46:53 PM
This board isn't called "WorldHungerFAQs" or "MalariaFAQs" now is it?
So maybe we all should try to refrain from trivializing every problem or critique posted on this board? ;)
---
Let's agree to disagree.
#14jaijasty2Posted 5/10/2013 5:23:08 PM(edited)
GNS1310 posted...
Update 3.0

New: Added more Hotel models to increase hotel variety.
Audio: Tuned audio on French Police Station.
Roads: University pedestrian paths can now cross streets.
Data Layers: Zones are now visible in heavy data layers.
Edit Mode: Added more valid snap points in edit mode. This improvement is most noticeable on Parks.

WHOA! FREE DLC AND CONTENT!?!? and I thought u guys said EA tried to milk every nickle and dime that was left in your pockets. just jokin' but the new content seems pretty legit. Maybe it is just lies and more Advertising DLCs -_-
---
Youtube Channel at youtube.com/user/jaijasty Gamefaqs jaijasty2 ,Chatango: Jaijasty2,Facebook Jai Jasty,Youtube Jai Jasty See ya MATT
#15KHWyvernPosted 5/10/2013 5:27:18 PM
And still no sign of removing the always online. Sigh.
---
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
#16rikvanoostendePosted 5/10/2013 11:38:44 PM
jaijasty2 posted...
GNS1310 posted...
Update 3.0

New: Added more Hotel models to increase hotel variety.
Audio: Tuned audio on French Police Station.
Roads: University pedestrian paths can now cross streets.
Data Layers: Zones are now visible in heavy data layers.
Edit Mode: Added more valid snap points in edit mode. This improvement is most noticeable on Parks.

WHOA! FREE DLC AND CONTENT!?!? and I thought u guys said EA tried to milk every nickle and dime that was left in your pockets. just jokin' but the new content seems pretty legit. Maybe it is just lies and more Advertising DLCs -_-

I agree it's a decent start, but I can't see any advertizing DLC in it. Or maybe all the new hotels will have "Hilton" and "Holiday Inn" signs on top of them. I can live with that.
---
Let's agree to disagree.
#17KaushadPosted 5/11/2013 4:54:59 PM
And still no sign of removing the always online. Sigh.

this.
when they remove always online, They'll get my money. Until then, my measly 5 gb internet a moth is nothing.
---
If you believe in Jim Sterling and are 100% proud of it, copy and paste this into your signature to show your support.
#18ScanfordPosted 5/11/2013 9:03:06 PM
JBDevin posted...
interesting update. alot done on traffic, which i usually dont have a problem with. Tweeked the transit so now my transit is not working. Wish they would stop making these updates look like a major update. To me 2.0-3.0 is still in its 1.325 stage... time to not play for another month until a 'major' minor update comes out

I disagree. Look at all of these things, they're all fixes for things that should have been fixed before the game was released at all. This should really be considered an update to 1.0 or, considering your statement that it broke you game in other ways, possibly 0.8b more likely. When they get the original game as it was at launch in a working condition, let them bring it to 1.0 and start adding from there with expanded content.
#19rikvanoostendePosted 5/12/2013 1:28:54 AM
Scanford posted...
JBDevin posted...
interesting update. alot done on traffic, which i usually dont have a problem with. Tweeked the transit so now my transit is not working. Wish they would stop making these updates look like a major update. To me 2.0-3.0 is still in its 1.325 stage... time to not play for another month until a 'major' minor update comes out

I disagree. Look at all of these things, they're all fixes for things that should have been fixed before the game was released at all. This should really be considered an update to 1.0 or, considering your statement that it broke you game in other ways, possibly 0.8b more likely. When they get the original game as it was at launch in a working condition, let them bring it to 1.0 and start adding from there with expanded content.

The fact that EA released a 3.0 patch within a few months is an admission of guilt in its own way but without legal consequence. Naming it 0.8b or something means you can get your money back because they never announced that you'd be buying a beta when you did.
---
Let's agree to disagree.
#20whitelytningPosted 5/12/2013 3:48:30 AM
I can't tell if some of you are seriously expecting them to make it so you can play offline?
---
http://i.imgur.com/iZdWIKJ.jpg