Good ways to raise land value?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity
  3. Good ways to raise land value?

User Info: svr2006gawd

svr2006gawd
3 years ago#1
New to the game and so far the best way I've seen to raise land value is to place parks. Is there a better way, or one that takes up less space? I hate having a park on almost every street just to get the land value up.
i5 2500k SB 3.3 | Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 | G.SKILL Ripjaws X 8GB | 1TB Samsung Spinpoint | AsRock z68 Extreme3 Gen3 | Antec 550w | ASUS 23.6" 1920x1080p

User Info: rikvanoostende

rikvanoostende
3 years ago#2
Services, like police and such will raise value. Even a school bus stop.
But you can also try to create a Venn diagram of value with a few parks, and wait untill higher wealth buildings pop up. Those will raise the value on their own as well, over time.
Let's agree to disagree.

User Info: SlyClone2k

SlyClone2k
3 years ago#3
Those little strips of trees make all the difference. They don't even take up that much space.. but i generally just put them down where nothing else will fit.
"Have to start remembering there are 4 versions of reality.. past, present, Ea and pr.." - xoxide124
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity
  3. Good ways to raise land value?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived