Update 4.0 goes live tomorrow. Includes a new region to play with.

#1Morpheus 100Posted 5/22/2013 11:31:21 AM
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9437292.page#28136320

What do you all think?
---
Currently playing: Skyrim (PC), Don't Starve (PC), Tomb Raider 2013 (X360)
#2mulliadaPosted 5/22/2013 12:03:49 PM
Sounds alright.
Still wish there was a way to turn off disasters though; they infuriate me. I know I can play in Sandbox mode, but that's boring when everything is unlocked and it's possible to cheat.

All they'd have to do is have a toggle option, for private lobbies, and when you toggle disasters off, a message comes up saying 'turning off disasters means that your progress cannot be tracked on the leaderboard' or something along those lines. Everyone is happy?
#3KHWyvernPosted 5/22/2013 1:47:59 PM
Let me guess. No mention of getting rid of the DRM huh?
---
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
#4LightHawKnightPosted 5/22/2013 7:11:35 PM
mulliada posted...
Sounds alright.
Still wish there was a way to turn off disasters though; they infuriate me. I know I can play in Sandbox mode, but that's boring when everything is unlocked and it's possible to cheat.

All they'd have to do is have a toggle option, for private lobbies, and when you toggle disasters off, a message comes up saying 'turning off disasters means that your progress cannot be tracked on the leaderboard' or something along those lines. Everyone is happy?

Or just make the chances lower... That would be wonderful.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#5rikvanoostendePosted 5/23/2013 4:21:57 AM(edited)
Promising. At least fluctuating prices make the Trade specialization worthwile.
Maybe I'll give this game another try when I get tired of 'Reus'.
---
Let's agree to disagree.
#6whitelytningPosted 5/23/2013 1:23:48 PM

No. It will never happen, expecting it to happen not only doesn't make sense but makes it just look like you are trolling. This game requires an internet connection to play. You knew or should have known that going in and expecting it to change doesn't make sense whether you think it should or shouldn't require the internet to play.

Its like buying a cell phone and every time the company has a press conference you ask if the phone still needs a battery just because there is technology that can power cell phones in other ways. Yes it does require a batter as has been the case since the products release. That isn't changing.
---
http://i.imgur.com/iZdWIKJ.jpg
#7SoulTrapperPosted 5/23/2013 2:02:39 PM
whitelytning posted...

No. It will never happen, expecting it to happen not only doesn't make sense but makes it just look like you are trolling. This game requires an internet connection to play. You knew or should have known that going in and expecting it to change doesn't make sense whether you think it should or shouldn't require the internet to play.

Its like buying a cell phone and every time the company has a press conference you ask if the phone still needs a battery just because there is technology that can power cell phones in other ways. Yes it does require a batter as has been the case since the products release. That isn't changing.

They said they would consider it, after the huge backlash.
So I don't know why you act as if what he's saying is so strange or even trolling.

To correct your analogy:

It's like buying a cellphone (possibly) after the company said they would look into bringing alternative ways of charging it and every press conference, asking whether they have looked into those methods yet.
---
PSN: El_Coon
#8KHWyvernPosted 5/23/2013 3:28:49 PM
whitelytning posted...

I don't troll, and I was dead serious with that statement.
---
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
#9darkace77450Posted 5/23/2013 6:44:02 PM
KHWyvern posted...
I don't troll, and I was dead serious with that statement.

You don't have to justify yourself to him; whitelytning is one of the board's few remaining trolls, the rest having moved on to troll elsewhere after this game tanked.
#10whitelytningPosted 5/25/2013 7:06:45 AM
You don't have to justify yourself to him; whitelytning is one of the board's few remaining intelligent posters

FYP.
---
http://i.imgur.com/iZdWIKJ.jpg