Feeling like a sucker

#11SoulTrapperPosted 6/5/2013 1:48:23 PM
Sega9599 posted...

That won't make EA change their ways. They'll just consider Sim City 'not comercially viable' and stop making new games for it altogether.

Sure, we could rely on free fan-made mods, but how likely are we to get a brand new simcity game from a fan community released for free, taking as much advantage of new technology as they can, while addressing every single issue fans have with the previous games?

It happened with Streets Of Rage, true.
But SimCity is a different creature.

At this point, I'm pretty certain EA won't ever change their ways.

The only way we are ever going to get a good Simcity game is if they go bankrupt and sell their IPs.
---
PSN: El_Coon
#12jfernattPosted 6/5/2013 4:14:41 PM
That would be the best thing to happen to gaming in years.
#13AntorPosted 6/12/2013 8:38:58 PM
Sega9599 posted...
SoulTrapper posted...
nuschler2212 posted...

I don't understand why someone as "intelligent" as you is on the board of a game you don't play.

Please explain.

Probably trying to prevent people from throwing their hard earned money at a product that isn't worth it.

That won't make EA change their ways. They'll just consider Sim City 'not comercially viable' and stop making new games for it altogether.

Sure, we could rely on free fan-made mods, but how likely are we to get a brand new simcity game from a fan community released for free, taking as much advantage of new technology as they can, while addressing every single issue fans have with the previous games?

It happened with Streets Of Rage, true.
But SimCity is a different creature.

I think that vast majority of people would have rather Simcity Online had not been released at all, then have had to deal with this piece of trash.
---
This ain't Sea World, this is real as it gets!