Why cant they just make this game offline already and make bigger cities?

#11tarrant042Posted 6/27/2013 4:43:49 PM
whitelytning posted...
And I would be willing to bet that if this game wasn't online only, there wouldn't be this many problems with bugs.

If it wasn't online there wouldn't be a way to fix them.

ROFL.. oh man. So.. I don't post very frequently, but I just about sprayed coffee all over my laptop when I read this. You -are- joking, right? I mean, you'd almost have to be... heh.. anyway, well played sir! :D
#12darkace77450Posted 6/28/2013 3:49:31 PM
whitelytning posted...
And I would be willing to bet that if this game wasn't online only, there wouldn't be this many problems with bugs.

This has got to be the dumbest thing ever posted on gamefaqs. And that's saying something!
#13Lord_VaderPosted 7/1/2013 4:39:55 PM
whitelytning posted...

9/10
---
Live long and prosper.
#14Mentalpatient87Posted 7/1/2013 9:00:56 PM
Wow, it was fun poking back in on the trainwreck. Can't believe whiteknytning is still trying to defend this crap. Enjoying your honking trees and overpriced DLC?
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#15TFHDeathUA709Posted 7/2/2013 5:36:05 AM
whitelytning posted...

Yeah it's too bad that almost every other game (that has offline) can't have bugs fixed. If only they were online only.
---
The last time a Tiger took a beating this bad his wife had a 5 iron.
Roll Tide
#16jaijasty2Posted 7/3/2013 8:20:59 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#17Lord_Shadow_19Posted 7/8/2013 4:36:29 PM
whitelytning posted...

EA doesn't even try when they purchase you shills anymore. That may have been the dumbest thing I've ever read on this site. I don't think you have much of a future with EA, sorry.
---
Playing UMvC3, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2. PSN: Entropy19
#18AnonUnknownPosted 7/9/2013 3:39:11 AM
jaijasty2 posted...
*snip*

Nobody cares about the Beta version.
#19MegabreathPosted 7/9/2013 5:54:59 AM
This game has died a death, they might as well give the fans what they want now.

The whole online thing with small cities was just a completly stupid idea. If they made it a long lasting game like SC4 then people would still be buying it in 10 years time.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
#20thefabregas22Posted 7/10/2013 3:12:07 AM
I haven't bought it yet but if it goes offline with bigger cities.
Imma buy it!
---
NNid: AdmiralClassy
Psn: Admiral Classy