Well, the DRM has finally been broken.

#1SuperAfroBoyPosted 6/12/2013 4:50:36 AM
Yes, finally, the pirates have come up with a working crack for this game. And now they can play it offline! C'mon EA, now that the pirates can play offline you should at least make a patch to allow legit players to play offline too!
---
I had a vasectomy.
#2Lord_VaderPosted 6/12/2013 2:07:48 PM
Yeah I saw and it's actually legit this time. LOL to all the naysayers saying that this game will never be cracked. EA was foolish to think that they could stop the pirates with always online DRM.
---
Live long and prosper.
#3AntorPosted 6/12/2013 8:40:52 PM
You're welcome ;)
---
This ain't Sea World, this is real as it gets!
#4darkace77450Posted 6/12/2013 8:53:31 PM
Lord_Vader posted...
Yeah I saw and it's actually legit this time. LOL to all the naysayers saying that this game will never be cracked. EA was foolish to think that they could stop the pirates with always online DRM.

It was never about stopping pirates. It was about: A) forcing customers to install Origin, and B) preventing the sale of used copies.
#5quinikkPosted 6/12/2013 9:05:28 PM
darkace77450 posted...
Lord_Vader posted...

It was never about stopping pirates. It was about: A) forcing customers to install Origin, and B) preventing the sale of used copies.

There's no used games market on the pc. EA can deny all the want, but it will always be about piracy. That and charging full price for dlc.
---
Just let it go, alright.
#6AnonUnknownPosted 6/13/2013 9:46:44 AM(edited)
Antor posted...
You're welcome ;)

Now let's see what happens with Diablo III and Darkspore *le sarcasm*

EDIT: looks like is yet another fake LOLOLOLOLOL.
#7thebeaslePosted 6/13/2013 12:41:46 PM
And just like Societies.... I don't even care to play this game for free :)
#8adroge01Posted 6/13/2013 4:25:16 PM
I actually just came back to this board today to see if they removed the AODRM yet, and if this game was any better.