So they actually made it so commercial buildings need freight

#1MegabreathPosted 8/11/2013 1:55:12 PM
That's it for me and this game, as if there were not enough problems already they have this.

It makes an already ridiculously restrictive game even more so now you have no choice but to have industry on your tiny map.

What were they thinking, why not add something to the game worthwhile for once?
---
Beanz on toast
#2HyperShadow4321Posted 8/12/2013 10:03:59 AM
I thought it didn't make much sense from the beginning that commercial buildings didn't need freight. If anything, I feel like this would be a good thing considering it always bugged me that my industry would constantly complain that they had nowhere to ship to. You pretty much had to build a trading depot for your industry just to keep them happy.
---
Animal Crossing:NL FC:4871- 4058-8638
#3happyscrub1Posted 8/12/2013 10:12:46 AM
Megabreath posted...
That's it for me and this game, as if there were not enough problems already they have this.

It makes an already ridiculously restrictive game even more so now you have no choice but to have industry on your tiny map.

What were they thinking, why not add something to the game worthwhile for once?

You are in the extreme minority on this case. Not needing industry was one of the biggest complaints about the game
---
http://happyscrub.com/tierlist.jpg
#4Freelance_WolfPosted 8/12/2013 11:31:57 AM(edited)
I'm not really understanding you, TC. In the real world, and in the past SimCity games as well, cities -need- industry before commercial can thrive/take over later. So now they fixed it to make industry revelant, but you're angry about it???

---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."
#5Megabreath(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2013 7:47:52 AM
Because of the tiny maps, i have no room for industry.

Also the traffic means the trucks can't get to the commercial buildings and i end up with vacant buildings.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11