$30 worth it?

#1drinkPosted 9/24/2013 6:03:40 PM
The game is on sale for 30 at gamefly, is it worth it?
Has any thing been fixed yet?
Thx
---
You didn't try google, you made that up...
Twist those dirty bags - Shake
#2DisgustipatedPosted 9/24/2013 10:15:29 PM
Why not go to the SimCity website and check out what they changed in the patches throughout the months? If you don't want to leave GameFAQs the forums have a nice search function you can use as well. Numerous topics have been made about what was added or altered with each patch.

You're welcome.
---
your best friend's drug dealer
#3drink(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2013 2:36:27 PM
Disgustipated posted...
Why not go to the SimCity website and check out what they changed in the patches throughout the months? If you don't want to leave GameFAQs the forums have a nice search function you can use as well. Numerous topics have been made about what was added or altered with each patch.

You're welcome.

Patch notes only cover what they tried to fix.
This forum is dieing and almost any post about patches are almost over a month old.
Anyone else want to "help" or is this the best thats here?

I also had a 2nd part to my post which is if this was worth $30. Something you could have answered, but you wanted to be a ***.

Thank you.
---
#4DisgustipatedPosted 9/25/2013 7:15:47 PM
Maxis didn't "try" to change anything, they did change things and the patch notes state what was worked on. If you can't find what you want here I suggested a place you could go to find what it is you are looking for. I don't personally know the answers, but using simple deductive logic to get a starting point is a way to approach it.

Whether or not it is worth $30 is too subjective to answer. I think it was worth it when I bought it for full price, but you do not since you are struggling to decide whether $30 fits your alley, so I decided to ignore that part of your post. Please don't confuse being blunt with being an ass.
---
#5drink(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2013 5:21:14 AM
Early on they "fixed" the traffic problems, but people still had problems with traffic. I call that a try. I'm not looking for a list whats fixed. Just wanted someone opinion on the game in its current state. I didnt know asking for a opinion warrants such a s***y responses. Deductive logic would be asking someone who owns the game how it plays. Patch note dont list problems the game currently has and how it affects gameplay.

About every few months, i ask this question to get a feel on how the game is progressing. Your the first person to give me crap. I guess with the board being dead, only people like you are left. Maybe I'll ask again later and hopefully helpful has replaced you.

Enjoy your game.
---
#6DisgustipatedPosted 9/29/2013 3:32:07 AM
When you said you've asked this question before I went and looked through the old posts to find a topic you started and did find one. Everyone said the game is broken and you seemed sad. You were very receptive to others when they said the game is broken and not worth your time, but when I tried to keep my opinion out of the equation and instead stick to only objective answers you got mad. Since you came back it seems like you really want to play the game. Why don't you just spend the money and play the game? Form your own opinion.
---
#7ZikomoGamerPosted 10/8/2013 2:37:49 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8jayj420Posted 10/14/2013 7:57:19 PM
It's a great and unique game, nothing else quite like it on the market. If you liked Sim City in the past I would highly recommend it.

Forget all the haters, the game works well these days and the online cloud is fantastic if you have multiple computers.
#9jayj420Posted 10/14/2013 7:58:27 PM
drink posted...
Early on they "fixed" the traffic problems, but people still had problems with traffic. I call that a try. I'm not looking for a list whats fixed. Just wanted someone opinion on the game in its current state. I didnt know asking for a opinion warrants such a s***y responses. Deductive logic would be asking someone who owns the game how it plays. Patch note dont list problems the game currently has and how it affects gameplay.

About every few months, i ask this question to get a feel on how the game is progressing. Your the first person to give me crap. I guess with the board being dead, only people like you are left. Maybe I'll ask again later and hopefully helpful has replaced you.

Enjoy your game.

I never had any problems with traffic after the first week.
#10call of dutyPosted 10/17/2013 9:22:26 PM
jayj420 posted...
It's a great and unique game, nothing else quite like it on the market. If you liked Sim City in the past I would highly recommend it.

Forget all the haters, the game works well these days and the online cloud is fantastic if you have multiple computers.

What PR company is EA hiring nowadays? You seem very incompetent at trying to hide the fact that you work for EA.
---
Number of people who claim that I'm an idiot because of my username, even though they were not born when I created my account nor ever played the first CoD: 14