Already an expansion?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity
  3. Already an expansion?
2 years ago#1
Are you kidding me. =/
2 years ago#2
Still no word on bigger plots and i will assume all te glitches are still in.

This game is a joke.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
(message deleted)
2 years ago#4
they have announced that they cant do bigger plots but they are releasing new territories
2 years ago#5
Until bigger plots I cannot come back to this game, it only takes like an hour or so to fill up the plot.

If its not possible then it looks like I won't be coming back to this game, which is unfortunate as I really like the actual gameplay.
XBL Gamertag = DarkLPmaster4
2 years ago#6
The Launch Arcology is limited-edition only?

Fifth Generation Android Unit Series
2 years ago#7
AnonUnknown posted...
Well, there was a 9 months gap between SC4 and Rush Hour, looks normal for me, whatever the quality of the game is.

Except Rush Hour was actually a very nifty expansion pack. The inner GIS nerd in me squeamed everytime I pressed the "show commute routes" tool.
Number of people who claim that I'm an idiot because of my username, even though they were not born when I created my account nor ever played the first CoD: 14
2 years ago#8
Yeah.. and Rush Hour actually addressed most of the major complaints with the vanilla game like more transportation options and such. This new future cities expsion however is just a cash crab by EA and they're not even trying to fix the many problems with the base game.
Live long and prosper.
  1. Boards
  2. SimCity
  3. Already an expansion?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived