lol... An expansion?

#1DalkinPosted 10/15/2013 9:05:38 PM
Really? I mean, I hate to beat the dead horse here, but every single city I have ever built in this game has broken due to no fault of my own.

I can see what EA has been working on instead of fixing bugs.

Its so great to pay to be a beta tester.
---
-This post is in no way shape or form a TOS violation-
#2Darkshadow2108Posted 10/20/2013 3:24:34 PM
actually a separate team did the expansion no resources where lost
---
Your Friendly Gamestop Rep
#3TFHDeathUA709Posted 10/21/2013 6:55:32 AM
Darkshadow2108 posted...

Too bad they couldn't have used that team to focus on the main game.

Lost resources.
---
The last time a Tiger took a beating this bad his wife had a 5 iron.
Roll Tide
#4Dalkin(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2013 1:14:33 PM
Darkshadow2108 posted...

That actually worries me more. A seperate team?

The main game is broken, now a separate team is going to introduce their own broken things that will probably break the main stuff even more.

I hate to be that guy, but its blatantly obvious that no one bothered to test the game longer than a 10 minute play session.
---
-This post is in no way shape or form a TOS violation-
#5StingyrayPosted 10/26/2013 12:56:21 PM
It's going to turn into The Sims. They are just going to keep releasing expansion after expansion, each one breaking the game a little bit more with out actually fixing anything. Leaving it to the community to fix it themselves. Of course, if it doesn't sell well, it'll likely just become vaporware. Because EA.
---
Gaming. Mac. Pick one, not both. -HappyKhicken
#6Lord_VaderPosted 10/28/2013 9:46:55 PM
Funny thing is people keep buying the Sims expansions because it didn't have all the issues that this game has. I don't even know why they're bothering on making DLC content for this game though since everyone's pretty much abandoned it. If the expansion allowed bigger cities or terraforming that would've been good since they'd be addressing the major complaints with the game.
---
Live long and prosper.