Spoilers, desert path

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Adventure Bar Story
  3. Spoilers, desert path
3 years ago#11
But after that, I'm stuck as well. :3
3 years ago#12
Nevermind, I got it. You bring Lidia with you to the ruins at the desert, and she'll unpick the door.
3 years ago#13
Somthing tells me i might be just a tad under leveled then. Been more focused pn making the cash rather than stuffing food into my chars
---
A fan of JAM Project
3 years ago#14
I did but nothing happens after that :(
3 years ago#15
Oh nvm thanks!
3 years ago#16
What are the requirements for getting access to the desert town? Currently I am Bar rank 9 and at lv 44. The temple is locked and I can't get past the sandstorm. Spent a few days after getting access to the desert and not sure what I should be doing.
3 years ago#17
bobcool1 posted...
What are the requirements for getting access to the desert town? Currently I am Bar rank 9 and at lv 44. The temple is locked and I can't get past the sandstorm. Spent a few days after getting access to the desert and not sure what I should be doing.

Anyone have an answer to this?
3 years ago#18
If I recall, you have to become the Master Chef of the town [Rank 10] which triggers a scene where -Spoilers-

the king asks you to cook and become a royal chef. The queen becomes ill, and you have to hunt for the items, which unlocks the ruins + town, and the rest of the areas.

To get past the sandstorm you have to make a Tequila [Cactus + Barrel + Fermenter(?) I believe].
3 years ago#19
DTH posted...
I spoke with the Vendor in the small desert town and that opened up buying more spices.

How do you get to the vendor? I'm at the point where I gave Alfine the Aloe Parfait and she says it didn't make her lose weight at all. After that I'm stuck.
3 years ago#20
The vendor should now sell you a desert rose. If he does not, level up your bar by doing the cooking contests and selling a big menu. After it is level 4ish (can't remember) go back and he should sell you a desert rose to progress the game.
---
"..." Silent Protagonist
  1. Boards
  2. Adventure Bar Story
  3. Spoilers, desert path

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived