How do you get past the sandstorm?

#1josh3se9Posted 4/8/2012 8:53:23 PM
All of my main characters are now over level 90 and I've saved the queen already. I've also made tequila and had lidia in my party when I travel to the desert but the sandstorm is always there. Am I missing anything? Thanks!
#2climhazzard99Posted 4/8/2012 11:35:31 PM
Hmmm did you talk to the fat lady merchant? I got through the sandstorm after talking to her.
How did you activate the quest for the queen? Fred told me she's sick but I can't continue it.
---
PSN = Benyeh2000
skyo1234 "She personifies this board. A manly man impersonating a little girl. "
#3josh3se9(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2012 3:49:00 PM
Where is this fat lady merchant? I've been to all the cities (except for the one behind the sandstorm) and don't see a fat lady merchant..
#4climhazzard99Posted 4/9/2012 5:11:54 PM
the desert city. where you buy fireherbs. the first time i went there, the merchant mentioned the sandstorm being the cause of the lack of herbs.
---
PSN = Benyeh2000
skyo1234 "She personifies this board. A manly man impersonating a little girl. "
#5josh3se9(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2012 9:40:53 AM
Ah, I've never been able to get to the desert city. Is there a cutscene with someone to get there? Or is there a path in the western desert i'm not going?
#6climhazzard99Posted 4/10/2012 10:03:01 AM
lets share info it'll make my life easier too :) i need help on the queen's quest. someone told me shes sick but i dunno how to continue it.

hmm i played to a point where that ugly rival restaurant dude started buying out all the herbs and fred comes inform me about it. then the thief girl comes in and shows you location. tada you get the desert city locatin and now you can visit.
---
PSN = Benyeh2000
#7josh3se9(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2012 10:37:13 AM
How many gold stars do you have so far? How many competitions have you won so far? I won all 10 competitions and had all 10 stars before things started to happen for the Queen storyline.

I guess I can't ever get to the desert city because at a point in the game where the rival restaurant owner can't buy any herbs. This must be a bug.
#8climhazzard99Posted 4/10/2012 8:45:05 PM
ahh ok probably missing that last rank. i need another few points to rank up or something.
hmm i got that city when i was around rank 7 or 8. one day i just saw that rival guy talking to another random dude outside my store and then fred comes along and say out of herbs :(
---
PSN = Benyeh2000