This is why I love adventure games.

#1FirelanderXPosted 4/27/2012 9:48:38 AM
I got to admit, this was a blind purchase. I never seen the show or read the comic, so I had no idea what this was about. This game was outstanding, I love the choices, action, and emotion. I can't wait for the next episodes to come!
---
Gamertag: FirelanderX
#2EtroAnimePosted 4/27/2012 9:51:09 AM
FirelanderX posted...
I got to admit, this was a blind purchase. I never seen the show or read the comic, so I had no idea what this was about. This game was outstanding, I love the choices, action, and emotion. I can't wait for the next episodes to come!

I agree but the show is awesome but I love the game even more because you see a few characters from the tv series pop up in just the first episode of the game.
---
Waiting for: The Last Story & Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
Playing: The Witcher 2
#3Cactus11Posted 4/27/2012 1:30:55 PM
Yeah this is a great episode. Don't forget that Telltale games also released various seasons of Sam and Max (usually on sale via steam or their own website for GREAT deals..like 10 bucks for the WHOLE season) and Monkey Island as well as Back to the Future (though that wasn't as well received)

Adventure games are one of my top favorite genres. So great
---
drointhewind :Now before I start I am not a sexist, I own a wife
#4SiLVeR_420Posted 4/27/2012 1:54:29 PM
Cactus11 posted...
Yeah this is a great episode. Don't forget that Telltale games also released various seasons of Sam and Max (usually on sale via steam or their own website for GREAT deals..like 10 bucks for the WHOLE season) and Monkey Island as well as Back to the Future (though that wasn't as well received)

Adventure games are one of my top favorite genres. So great

Back to the future was well received. You're thinking of Jurassic Park. That game was the worse received game telltale ever made.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.