Wow... I cannot play this game like this...

#31MasterViVi2Posted 4/29/2012 10:54:37 AM
TimmyTheBadfish posted...
Who cares about controls. The game sucks because its a telltale games product. They have been raping franchises for years. This is just another awful game. Ill get heat for saying this but its from walking dead fan boys who will defend something they love to the end. Sorry, but this game is a pile of ass.

Did you actually play it...?
---
My Dragon Age: Origins play through blog - http://ihazcandy4youwarden.blogspot.com/
IHazCandy4You
#32MathusRaynPosted 4/29/2012 11:19:28 AM
Seriously, I play everything inverted and I adapted. It took no time at all to get used to.
#33LordOfDonkeysPosted 4/29/2012 11:29:28 AM
You aren't flying an aircraft...
---
I think it's a rule for mods to have a God complex.
#34neoconker626Posted 4/29/2012 12:44:36 PM
I feel like I'm yelling at a brick wall. The game has, mostly, a static camera, and very little walking compared to most games. NONE of the movement is crucial to gameplay. Any third person game with inverted controls would give you inverted CAMERA options, not movement options. And such an option would not do much of anything here, because the camera is fairly set (think resident evil except you get a cursor). As for that cursor, the right stick is acting as a mouse. Do you "invert" your mouse pointer? It would be ridiculously counter-intuitive to drag your mouse forward and have the mouse move DOWN.
---
Wise men say, "Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza."
#35neoconker626Posted 4/29/2012 12:45:39 PM
Sry, I meant third person non-shooters.
---
#36TeknikasPosted 4/29/2012 9:55:45 PM
Kasceis18 posted...
The controls...

I'm a south paw(inverted up-and-down) control. In Call of Duty or any first person shooter I HAVE to play this way. I cannot control the up being up and down being down like this. I checked the options and cant find a way to change the option.

Right now, its unplayable for me.

I'm an invert as well...all you have to do is change a setting to inverted in the options. You must of overlooked it if you are playing the 360 version.
#37skylinefreekPosted 4/29/2012 11:52:04 PM
i invert my controls in every game, but since this isnt really a game but more of an interactive comic im fine
---
xbox gt: sinlessorrow
psn: sinlessorrow mgo: SinlesSorrow
#38neoconker626Posted 4/30/2012 8:22:28 AM
skylinefreek posted...
i invert my controls in every game, but since this isnt really a game but more of an interactive comic im fine

THIS lol
---
#39pothocketPosted 4/30/2012 11:22:25 AM
Up is up and down is down. It's not that hard. Are you pretending to "fly" your cursor around the screen?
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#40OutlawJTPosted 4/30/2012 12:26:45 PM
How is this inverted argument a bigger issue than the action buttons when it comes to controls in this game? HOW?? It makes no logical sense. It takes all of one encounter to adapt to the mouse-style camera/pointer controls! The action buttons, however, are completely horrible for half of the encounters. We all use our right thumb for the face button. We all use our right thumb for the right analog stick. The game asks us to do both at the same time on several occasions. One finger can't do two entirely separate things at once though. Supposedly you can use the d-pad instead of the face buttons but that is counter-intuitive for most of us. What they really needed to do was include an option to map the action buttons to the shoulder and trigger buttons! That would make a lot more sense and be infinitely more useful than an invert option!!!