Gamertag- MidgetRifleman
#2Duh_Bad_GuyPosted 4/29/2012 9:04:15 AM
natevines posted...
to save Carley. Lot of white knights out there

Yeah. Damn klansmen...
---
"An eye for an eye ass wipe. A toof, for a gotdamn toof." -Buffalo Soldier
#3seth_jerico79Posted 4/29/2012 9:22:11 AM
She is a good shot and had the gun, I really could'nt care less that she has boobs. Though im sure alot of people did save her because of that reason.
---
You go ahead and fail, I'll be over here when your done.
#4Maxx_the_SlashPosted 4/29/2012 9:24:44 AM
natevines posted...
to save Carley. Lot of white knights out there

Saving Carley made sense. She knew how to use a gun. Doug was an idiot. Gun... idiot... gun... idiot...

I think I'd rather have a good gun user in a zombie apocalypse than an idiot.
---
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 105/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984
#5Dev445Posted 4/29/2012 9:27:33 AM
Yeah I chose to save her cause she's good with a gun, and on the other hand doug is good with computers. The choice was pretty obvious to me. I would be lying in saying her being a chick didn't influence that a little bit though.

Still if the rolls were switch I would have chose doug.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#6pillerofautumnPosted 4/29/2012 9:41:40 AM
If the opposite was true (Carly was a guy who was good with a gun and Doug was a nerdy girl), I wouldn't save Doug regardless. Sure the female thing had a part to do with it, I just see Carly's skillset as being more important in a zombie apocalypse. Imagine Doug going with you to the motel... I'm sure his... computations would have come in handy...
#7steve_juneauPosted 4/29/2012 10:01:28 AM
I saved Doug. I tried to be clever and saw that Carley only had one zombie on her while still holding her gun, so figured she'd resuce herself while I fetched Doug. Clearly I was wrong.

Hopefully he proves useful.
#8EnragedSlithPosted 4/29/2012 10:27:45 AM
There was no reason why Lee couldn't just toss Carley the ammo and then go save Doug. Same thing with saving Duck first in order to move the tractor. Lee is clearly not cut out for the zombie apocalypse.
#9EngradaPosted 4/29/2012 10:28:32 AM
Doug is the weaker of the two, so i figured he needed the most help. I guess my logic is flawed though... she couldn't even figure out batteries lmfao
---
Engrada
3868 7317 6941
#10Evil_the_NubPosted 4/29/2012 10:31:57 AM
I saved Carley thinking she could shoot the zombies attacking Doug. I knew she was into him so she would act fast to save him, but that didn't work out like I had planned. I still would have saved her anyway since being good with a gun beats being good with computers.
---
There are few problems in life that can't be solved by a hug-happy amnesiac pillbug.