Problems with the story. ( Not a spolier free zone )

#1CrazymoomooPosted 4/29/2012 12:55:07 PM
So..a few things have truly irked me..and while they are not story breakers..its hard to ignore them. Such as..how did Glenn get out of the pharmacy when it was padlocked? And how did Lee and Cheryl as well? I mean I can assume that they maybe found another exit or something..but it looks like they walk right out the padlocked front door.

Also there is the issue that this old guy tried to kill you...Clementine saw it..mustache man saw it..how is this not brought up with the group..and how it it just shrugged off? I mean I can assume that it will be explained in the next episode..because it seems as if something happens to the old guy...but these things just seem lazy..and the story is looking like its going to be one of those.."Just don't look at it too closely" things.
#2ironmanmk2Posted 4/29/2012 12:59:02 PM
well there is a back door so im guessing thats how they got out but i do agree with you with the old guy why did nothing happen
#312hugfeaPosted 4/29/2012 1:06:32 PM
there's a door to an ally in the pharmacy office, that's how they get the motel, they only need to get the key to get the medicine for Larry.
#4AyahRivenPosted 4/29/2012 1:37:13 PM
1) There's a door that leads to the back alley.

2) Who is Cheryl?

3) Larry's a dick. The group knows he's a dick. They had plenty of time to argue, fight and cool down a bit during the ride to the Motel. It wouldn't make any sense at all if everyone just suddenly started arguing at the Motel.

Though I'm sure the "Larry leaving Lee for dead" thing will come up again in the next episode, the closing scene at the Motel didn't feel unnatural to me at all.
#5spike6958Posted 4/29/2012 1:39:32 PM
Well the other guys told you everything needed for the Glenn thing, they got out the same door everyone escaped though at the end. As for when Larry punches you, I dunno, Lee and Larry had words at the Motel but I dunno what else will happen with it, though I didn't see Larry, or his Daughter for that matter, in the trailer for Episode 2, and it did look like they group kinda splits up, maybe that'll have something to do with it.
#6CrazyMammothPosted 4/29/2012 3:58:38 PM
well in my good guy Lee run
Lilly was in the EP2 trailer having an argument of what to do, i think not sure

in my douchebag Lee Run
Lilly was replaced by Kenny in the argument

but if you look at the DLC page in game it shows Lillys head shot as the thumb nail for Episode 3 so its a safe bet she lives that far
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: CrazyMammoth1
#7FinzFan4lifePosted 4/30/2012 12:49:06 PM
1) easy back door as been mentioned
2) they leave as a cliff Hanger how many times at least in the show have we seen this type of scenario
3)Lilly could still die before episode 3 I think that is just a possibiltie depending on how you play.

I feel kind of cheated that I went to save shawn and he still dies A little angry at that cause I feel it makes the story to forced.
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#8Freelance_WolfPosted 4/30/2012 12:51:03 PM
FinzFan4life posted...

I feel kind of cheated that I went to save shawn and he still dies A little angry at that cause I feel it makes the story to forced.

It makes more sense if you've read the comics. That's why I saved Duck the first time.
---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."
FC 4468-1025-6646
#9op1e2345Posted 4/30/2012 12:57:04 PM

question for anyone who has played through twice already: in the initial pharmacy scene where everyone is arguing, if you side with the old man about killing duck, what happens to duck? also, if you side with him do you get on his good side and at the end he doesn't punch you?

#10FinzFan4lifePosted 4/30/2012 1:05:42 PM
I been wanting to get the comics and I know the show talks about hershals son.
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012