I want me some Gamefaqs reviews of this game.......

#1Mander1861Posted 4/30/2012 4:17:02 PM
Any good?
---
An intelligent person does not need the promise of Heaven to see merit in a good deed.
Carl Sagans Pale Blue Dot ....Google it and get some perspective.
#2AyahRivenPosted 4/30/2012 4:37:24 PM
Fantastic.
#3SaxonPosted 4/30/2012 4:49:30 PM
The only drawback would be episode one is a short appetizer to an epic five part series feast to be released once a month.

It's gonna be torture waiting for each new episode, but I guess it gives us something to look forward to.

#4campersniperPosted 4/30/2012 5:17:14 PM
love it. wish we had more like this.
---
@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
If guns kill people, then spoons make people fat.
#5squarex8264Posted 4/30/2012 5:19:07 PM
I played it Friday night in a single session before bed, turning off notifications.

The whole thing felt like a movie, and I enjoyed the entire experience from start to finish. The way they implemented conversation dialogue with timed response was great, and I'm really looking forward to playing the rest of the series now.
---
Gamertag: Squ4rex
#6CrazymoomooPosted 4/30/2012 5:35:17 PM
Its good. It has more of a survival vibe to it..and it keeps you on your toes. Its not simply about killing zombies..much like the comic books and show..its about surviving..albeit its not as much of a game..as it is a story with some choices and QTE's thrown in.
#7Mander1861(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2012 6:24:51 PM
Hmmm sounds interesting actually.
Thanks guys.
---
An intelligent person does not need the promise of Heaven to see merit in a good deed.
#8darkharePosted 4/30/2012 11:23:03 PM
people shouldnt write up a review just based on one episode, people should wait till all episodes are out then write a review on the whole thing. thats what i plan on doing...
---
I am the biggest jerk this forum has ever known, and dont you ever forget that.
#9squarex8264Posted 5/1/2012 2:39:54 PM
darkhare posted...
people shouldnt write up a review just based on one episode, people should wait till all episodes are out then write a review on the whole thing. thats what i plan on doing...

Game is sold as a single episode and can be experienced by itself. Seems perfectly reasonable to give a review based on the stand-alone experience. And really, Telltale did an amazing job with the game, so others should know about it.
---
Gamertag: Squ4rex
#10Mander1861(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 3:45:53 PM
squarex8264 posted...
darkhare posted...

Game is sold as a single episode and can be experienced by itself. Seems perfectly reasonable to give a review based on the stand-alone experience. And really, Telltale did an amazing job with the game, so others should know about it.

Bingo.
---