So Why Did 52%... "Minor Spoilers"

#1Pat6578Posted 5/1/2012 9:21:41 PM
Side with Larry.. 1, you saw Duck get shot before the Zombie had a chance to bite him, so Larry was wrong there, he was just shouting at the top of his lungs screaming obscenities at everyone and just making a total ass of him self trying to throw out a kid and refusing to listen to reason.. Honestly, a much larger majority should have sided with Kenny. That's just my opinion.
---
~ Pat
#2Demonhacker1Posted 5/1/2012 9:26:13 PM
I'm assuming a lot of people just really do not like Larry and Duck...especially Duck
---
Currently Playing:(OFFLINE): Bulletstorm, Dragon Age 2, Resident Evil 2, Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess| (ONLINE): MVC3, COD: BO, Killzone 3, Uncharted 2
#3StrifeZephyrPosted 5/1/2012 9:31:55 PM
*endgame spoilers*

If you side with Larry does he still punch you and try to leave you for dead + threaten you to stay away from his daughter?
#4CORNBRE4DPosted 5/1/2012 9:49:28 PM
If you select reason it says you sided with larry.
---
Twitter.com/CORNBRE4D - XBOX LIVE: it is Cornbread
Music: http://www.datpiff.com/profile/IX_Cornbread_XI
#5StaticPenguinPosted 5/1/2012 10:17:23 PM
I defended Duck but apparently telling Larry that if he's right and he does turn, we can then kill Duck means you side with Larry.
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
#6CarpetfluffPosted 5/2/2012 1:14:39 AM
Yeah, most of us seem to have not wanted to go all out and smack him, but the middle ground still gets counted as sided with him, so I don't think 52% of us really did, not deliberately anyway.
#7OhGoodPosted 5/2/2012 1:21:32 AM
I picked the wrong guy on purpose. Wanted to make things interesting. I also chose Doug over Carley. I decided the game would me more interesting if I picked the character that didn't have a gun.
---
BF3 Server name: The Right Fight (US East)
A gamefaqs server.
#8M_de_graaffPosted 5/2/2012 2:13:32 AM

I didn't really side with him, I told Kenny to reason with him because that seems the most logical thing to do when you're surrounded by people you don't know, that just saved your life and also have a gun that could be used against you.

But apparantly not punching someone in the face immediatly means siding with him.

#9StrifeZephyrPosted 5/2/2012 6:02:32 AM
M_de_graaff posted...
But apparantly not punching someone in the face immediatly means siding with him.

Well, maybe it's that way from Kenny's perspective, he seems like that kind of guy.
#10StaticPenguinPosted 5/2/2012 6:17:53 AM
StrifeZephyr posted...
M_de_graaff posted...
But apparently not punching someone in the face immediately means siding with him.

Well, maybe it's that way from Kenny's perspective, he seems like that kind of guy.

Even if you don't hit him, Kenny still thanks you for backing him up which is why I thought it was weird it said I sided with Lenny.
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt