Hurr durr I'm being chased by zombies so let's fall down like an idiot!

#1Erik_PPosted 5/2/2012 7:21:29 PM
That's totally not a horror movie cliche, having a character fall down for the "suspense!"

Or killing someone and then immediately tripping over the body.

Too stupid to live pretty much.
---
Official welcher of PotD
#2codyallen25Posted 5/2/2012 7:36:38 PM
Sorry not all of us can be badasses and handle any situation with no hesitation or clumsiness. Although this guys black so yeah... he should know how to handle himself.
---
The only common factor in all your failures, is you. -- Karakh
#3kenny90210Posted 5/2/2012 8:19:55 PM
Lee injured his leg. So it's hard for him to run for a length amount of time and it doesn't help that objects on the ground are in his way.
---
PSN: Fish_On_A_Bike
#4Gawl9427Posted 5/2/2012 8:48:36 PM
He slips on the same puddle of blood twice. He also has the balance of a toddler.
---
AMD Phenom II X6 1090T @ 3.2 GHz | 8GB DDR3 Kingston | AMD Radeon HD 6950 2GB Unlocked | ASRock 970 Extreme4 | 650w XFX XXX Edition
Gamertag: Kether
#5ZimmygunnarPosted 5/2/2012 8:49:34 PM
I'm just going to blame it on his injured leg and leave it at that.
---
Quidquid latine dictum, altum videtur.
GT: romertremor
#6OutlawJTPosted 5/2/2012 8:55:15 PM
Gawl9427 posted...
He slips on the same puddle of blood twice.

No, he doesn't! He slips on the blood once. The second fall is because the walker grabs his ankle while he's trying to run, tripping him. Watch a little more closely! Every dip and spill Lee takes is easily explained by either the environment, his injured leg, or the situation at hand. He is not 'clumsy as a toddler'. He just has a lot of things working against him.
#7XxKrazyChaosxXPosted 5/2/2012 9:33:40 PM
What cracked me up was him sliding on the blood and banging his neck on the counter.
---
"Cage matches? Yeah, they work. How could they not work? If they didn't work, everybody would still be in the cage." - Michael Scott
#8gadragodPosted 5/2/2012 9:53:48 PM

I don't think it's suspense. If I were being chased by a zombie, I'd probably be terrified, causing me to not notice the small things (like pools of blood). I've had a few encounters with some big-assed spiders were are rearing at me, ready to pounce (yes, they could jump a bit).

#9Reinez0001Posted 5/2/2012 10:13:23 PM(edited)
Yeah only an idiot would get nervous and scared in a life or death situation - he probably has been in many of those before even though his day job is a college professor - right? Killing a zombie that was trying to eat you shouldn't create any tension at all. He should just stay cool and rational - set his emotions aside and formulate a strategy like an assassin from a jason bourne movie - only a complete idiot would panic and make mistakes in a dangerous situation like this.
#10Erik_P(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2012 4:14:08 AM
OutlawJT posted...
Gawl9427 posted...
He slips on the same puddle of blood twice.

No, he doesn't! He slips on the blood once. The second fall is because the walker grabs his ankle while he's trying to run, tripping him. Watch a little more closely! Every dip and spill Lee takes is easily explained by either the environment, his injured leg, or the situation at hand. He is not 'clumsy as a toddler'. He just has a lot of things working against him.

If I see blood I'm going to step over it and avoid it. Slipping on it once is one time too many.

Dude shouldn't have made it out of the woods.
---
Official welcher of PotD