Did Hershals questions flub you up?

#1Laylow12Posted 5/2/2012 10:30:55 PM
***SPOILER TOPIC***

I screwed up my story by telling him "we" were driving to Macon and then after that he asked who I was with, and I said I was alone. After that he was pissed off at me and wouldn't trust me or let me stay at the farm past a day. >:~[

Did anyone get him to trust you?
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#2XxKrazyChaosxXPosted 5/2/2012 11:02:28 PM
I'm sure you have an opportunity to gain some of it back. I don't want to say too much because I'm assuming you are just at that part you told us about and don't want to spoil anything for you. But I will say Hershal just hates me forever, haha.
---
"Cage matches? Yeah, they work. How could they not work? If they didn't work, everybody would still be in the cage." - Michael Scott
#3CargosoPosted 5/3/2012 6:19:25 AM
I was honest with him, ya filthy liar...
---
Would you like some doom with your coffee?
#4Laylow12(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2012 9:10:10 AM
Cargoso posted...
I was honest with him, ya filthy liar...

I tried to be but he was giving me the evil eye and I panicked.
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#5Gawl9427Posted 5/3/2012 9:14:40 AM
I lied at first, but was honest later. Doesn't really matter since I choose Duck (even though he annoyed the heck out of me).
---
AMD Phenom II X6 1090T @ 3.2 GHz | 8GB DDR3 Kingston | AMD Radeon HD 6950 2GB Unlocked | ASRock 970 Extreme4 | 650w XFX XXX Edition
Gamertag: Kether
#6ItsJustDragoPosted 5/3/2012 10:18:04 AM
Honesty with Hershel, first time through

Good Guy Lee
---
XBL - Gr33nscr33ns
#7Reinez0001Posted 5/3/2012 10:52:05 AM
::Slight spoiler::

I want to know just what the hell is gonna happen when and if Lee's identity get's revealed. From everything I've heard in the interviews ALOT of bad stuff is going to happen in general - apparently they were just warming up with this episode. Still it's a lot easier to just be honest and tell the truth so I reckon at least on my first playthrough I won't bother lieing - if they can't handle it it's their own damn fault.
#8Dirn2Posted 5/3/2012 2:18:48 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9OrangeSchweesePosted 5/3/2012 2:39:21 PM
Reinez0001 posted...
::Slight spoiler::

I want to know just what the hell is gonna happen when and if Lee's identity get's revealed. From everything I've heard in the interviews ALOT of bad stuff is going to happen in general - apparently they were just warming up with this episode. Still it's a lot easier to just be honest and tell the truth so I reckon at least on my first playthrough I won't bother lieing - if they can't handle it it's their own damn fault.

I think Lee is an all-around good guy who just lost his head for a moment and committed a murder, which he regrets. I don't think he's a closet psycho or anything.

Also - SPOILER

At the end of the game, in the preview for the upcoming episodes, when it shows the first-person view looking up at Lee holding an axe and you can here the guy screaming at him to stop, I speculate that it's a voluntary dismemberment by someone who was bitten, and they're having regrets now, because, obviously, it hurts unimaginably. So it's not Lee's "mask being removed" or anything.